Reviews for Muggleborn who read Harry Potter
HPGeek chapter 40 . 3/11/2017
Please update!
Blackholelord chapter 40 . 2/1/2017
Well I do like the story. When I saw the title of the story. I thought something a lot different. Its to complex to actually to describe it, and let leave it at that. Now I saw this, I believe that Harry's life became real books that likely became renown in both the Wizardry World and the Muggle World. Where the author of the Harry Potter books is actually a Witch who released Harry's life in a series of kid books that became extremely popular and Jack was one of those readers. When he join the Wizardry World he knew better, but how he got into the past is confusing.
crash Barecode chapter 40 . 1/9/2017
nice
Love Faith Embers chapter 40 . 1/9/2017
He's from the future? Wow!
Love Faith Embers chapter 39 . 1/7/2017
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next...
Nee339 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Your story is hard to read. You need an editor to help smooth out your grammatical mistakes, especially with the character dialogue.
mohamud chapter 39 . 1/3/2017
Love your story and keep it up. Hopefully she won't break his heart.
Jenna chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Some things seem a bit outta character or unrealistic, but then again...it's magic. Dumbledore seemed a bit too accepting too, but apart from a few odds and bodds, I think this is a really really cool fanfiction. To be honest, it's hard to stop reading. Good job!
RaggedyWolf chapter 36 . 12/8/2016
great chapter, can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I take it this is your first fabric? First comment is that you need to slow down and reread what you've written several times. Your sentences are a bit awkward and appear rushed. You know what you want to say and are in a hurry to get it down, so you tend to skip words, and sometimes sentences in doing so. I tend to do that, too.

The cure is to write a chapter, then reread it while keeping in mind the question "does this say everything I need to say to keep the reader from being confused? Is there more I can say here that SHOULD be here?"

For example, when Her. sees him do magic, why doesn't she give the spiel about reading the books and practicing? Or even commenting on his success? Accio is not a First Year spell! (You don't have to repeat it verbatim, just mention that she says something-you can assume that your readers know what she said in the book)

Also, I suggest you download or bookmark one of the HP calendars so you can get important events in the right order.

Keep writing! Ignore critics who aren't helpful!
Hermione4realz chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
This is an interesting idea, but the story isn't changing at all. You are just recreating the Harry Potter books with a new character. No offense.
Hermione4realz chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This is ,like, my ultimate fantasy! Except I wouldn't tell the trio anything.
IcarusTheFallenAgel chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
Hey man ,I started reading today this harry potter's fanfic ,Keep up the good work . hug's from Brazil
luna chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
love this story but I think you made it pretty fast by making the cup events in third year.
At least Dumbledore won't die like in the original books, and sirius is innoccent and care about harry
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Why bother?

Instead of just finding ways to empower yourself with the knowledge and effectively stop the plots this will just be another SI forcing itself into others peoples business and forcing friendships just to relieve some fantasy.