Reviews for Hunting For The Elusive Mayfly Known As Love: Not
pottachu chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
"Sensei?" Nick nudged him lightly with his foot and blinked. "Sensei are you okay?"

But the man did not move. He twitched involuntarily from time to time, but the status proved that Sensei was dead.

"NO!" Nick screamed. "NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY YELLOW BELT IN THE MAIL!"

"Nick...is that ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!" Meryl screamed as Nick sniffed.

Demonte looked at his watch. "It's only 7:30. Let's go to the arcade before it gets any darker." He stared at the dead Sensei. "Um, I think that he'll be okay here for a little while."

HAHAHA this was the best part of THIS chapter. Nick wants his belt and then Demonte wants to go to the arcade.
pottachu chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Legato stood in the middle with Sven, Midvalley, Rai-Dei (His real name was Mark), and the new kid from their school, George, who was just some random guy thrown into this story.

funniest part of this chapter.
pottachu chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Still love this story. It's so funny and it is just what I needed! HAHA I loved the whole paintball scene, and how Wolfwood went and hid behind that tree. HAHA that was so awesome! And how Knives and Vash had such an intense paintball shoot out, and how Wolfwood is grounded from food and water, I mean, who does that?

Love it!
JessieDear13 chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
I dont understand why theres not more reviews!

I love this effing story
Girl.Interpreted chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
I found this story last night and so desperately wanted to review... however, was having some sort of technical issure that made that impossible, so I figured I would come back today and let you know how much I enjoyed this.

Your sense of humor is phenomenal. From slapstick to nice and dry. I was quite literally laughing outloud, tears actually forming in my eyes. This story is being added to my very short list of favorites. It's just too bad that it hasn't been updated in so long. Have you given up on it?

I really want to read your 'serious' fic, as well. Because even though 'Hunting' is a total spoof, your skill as a writer is apparent, and I'm sure I'm really going to enjoy your other story. But that's the trouble: I just know I'm really going to like it, and it hasn't been updated in forever either. And then I'm just going to be disappointed. Are these stories on permanent hiatus?
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
What happened to this story? I mean you haven't updated in forever.
Qualia Des chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
Your story is EXTREMELY funny (I'm still laughing my head orf )but are you SURE it has a plot? If you do have one, I feel rather sorry for it.

But then again, INSANITY RULES!
ChibiSess chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Oh my god.. that was great! *adds to favs list*

Two thumbs up! _
Nora Wall chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
FOr the sinking of the pirate ship it should of been like the titanic...you..."I'll never let go Jack!" but it should of been Laegato saying "I'll never let go master!" or something like that. lol

anyway great story...its all too funny! I wish stuff like this happened in the anime...

Nora Wall
Kyoki-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
hiya. i just wanted to tell ya that i really love your story. it's one of the greatest trigun fanfics i have ever read.
emily the almighty sponge chapter 14 . 6/28/2004
I am working on an award thigy for the humor section of /trigun

and you story Hunting for the Elusive Mayfly Known as Love: Not has been put up for best high school parody,

and I'm just asking if I can put this in the fiction, you will still retain

rights to your story, you will just be metioned, and if you say yes, I will

also need anacceptince speech or something (it doesnt really matter what) so

get back ASAP on this.
Yami-Garo chapter 14 . 6/26/2004
A bit of "Trigun Commencing World Domination" showed up with the nude Meryl thing, and as for the rest, yes, that was really screwed up. But funny, and funny is what counts. Still, maybe a few less random fights between characters... well, except for Knives. He just IS a random fight kind of guy.
NovaStorms chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Are you going to continue the story? It's very addicting,I couldn't even look at Legato with out seeing the Master. :D
NDW chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
it's great! u should keep it going for a while!
Sailor-Titain chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
YAY! YOU UPDATED! I was so scared you wouldn't! See how this is THE BEST, MOST HILARIOUS TRIGUN STORY EVER! Yaysness! but why is there Christmas in May? *shrugs* better'n' waiting til next December! YAY! Next chapter soon PLEASE!