Reviews for The Geis
Angie chapter 15 . 9/23
I can see the characters without the names. That guy is Kakashi for sure...or some regular perv like Genma or something
Angie chapter 3 . 9/23
The seller is Shikamaru isn't it
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 46 . 9/13
omg loved it, I literary finished it In 30 mins lol, please make a sequel.
Oh man. Sakura I feel for you. I truly do. I know he's a hunk but sweetie, you don't just go kissing unsuspecting people on the mouth. That's how you contract the nasties.
Shit please don't tell me that's Orochimaru.
Damn. I'd sort of hoped that Sasuke was beasties with Sak and Naruto and that he turned up and Itachi's like, "Little brother... but how?" And then some magical mystery turns up that Sasuke II is Sasuke I's descendant because Sasuke I fathered a child he never knew he had or whatever happened.
How romantic! I've always wanted a replica of a real heart to rest on my chest!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 46 . 7/22
This was rather awesome. I loved the wit and interactions between the two of them. Major kudos!
AomeAzakura chapter 46 . 6/2
I love Fanfiction, although I would like to know - if it's not too much trouble - if there is a second part or a oneshot with what happens afterwards, take care, by bye~
tiny.tanaka chapter 46 . 6/1
That was so beyond cool! I knew that foreshadowing would come in handy. I would love to read a sequel though!
mickyyoung chapter 46 . 2/19
I knew it, the foreshadowing few chapters back about him choosing the person instead of Sakura's choice. He need to kill on his own volition to break the curse.
Great story! it's simple and amazing! I love it!
Chrismazing chapter 46 . 2/15
It would be cool if you made a sequel to this that was just their romance developing with him getting used to living life for himself!
Serendipithy chapter 46 . 1/23
If I hadn't accidentally spoiled myself by reading the first couple sentences of this chapter (thinking it was chapter 26), I might not have known who the villain was... but alas, luck is not on my side today.

I love how you incorporated a lot of the Naruto characters' most memorable traits into your version of them in this story. :) The Gaara/Tenten pairing was a little out of the blue for me though, and I feel slightly sorry for him and what could have been.

Great story!
Serendipithy chapter 27 . 1/23
Can I say I came for the humor (and romance) but stayed for the feels? Because that's what's happening right now. Shit got so real, wow.
Anne Heartwood chapter 46 . 1/22
Congratulations! It's really rare to see a story get to finish these days.