Reviews for The Geis
Natarie chapter 46 . 3/15
This was delightful! Your tone was so consistent throughout, which I think really drove the humor home when they were having their non-sequitur black magic misadventures and especially at the end when the reader's expectation is for them to have a big romantic celebration but of course they can't because they have to get rid of the body!

I'm also really impressed at how economical your chapter lengths were- a little bit more meat than a 100-word drabble but still not quite enough and left me frantically clicking the next button. Yet despite the short length you really did wrap everything up so well. I think four chapters to get rid of Orochimaru is probably the quickest I've ever seen in fanfiction (and probably would have improved canon immensely).

Overall this was a fun, really satisfying read. Thanks for writing!
00Chup chapter 46 . 12/5/2017
Haha this was great fun to read! x
Madcapy chapter 34 . 12/4/2017
dead. dictator. dust. HAHAH! OMG ROTFLMAO...HEH, YOU'RE FUNNY...
Angie chapter 15 . 9/23/2017
I can see the characters without the names. That guy is Kakashi for sure...or some regular perv like Genma or something
Angie chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
The seller is Shikamaru isn't it
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 46 . 9/13/2017
omg loved it, I literary finished it In 30 mins lol, please make a sequel.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/4/2017
Oh man. Sakura I feel for you. I truly do. I know he's a hunk but sweetie, you don't just go kissing unsuspecting people on the mouth. That's how you contract the nasties.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/3/2017
Shit please don't tell me that's Orochimaru.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
Damn. I'd sort of hoped that Sasuke was beasties with Sak and Naruto and that he turned up and Itachi's like, "Little brother... but how?" And then some magical mystery turns up that Sasuke II is Sasuke I's descendant because Sasuke I fathered a child he never knew he had or whatever happened.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
How romantic! I've always wanted a replica of a real heart to rest on my chest!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 46 . 7/22/2017
This was rather awesome. I loved the wit and interactions between the two of them. Major kudos!
AomeAzakura chapter 46 . 6/2/2017
I love Fanfiction, although I would like to know - if it's not too much trouble - if there is a second part or a oneshot with what happens afterwards, take care, by bye~
tiny.tanaka chapter 46 . 6/1/2017
That was so beyond cool! I knew that foreshadowing would come in handy. I would love to read a sequel though!
mickyyoung chapter 46 . 2/19/2017
I knew it, the foreshadowing few chapters back about him choosing the person instead of Sakura's choice. He need to kill on his own volition to break the curse.
Great story! it's simple and amazing! I love it!
Chrismazing chapter 46 . 2/15/2017
It would be cool if you made a sequel to this that was just their romance developing with him getting used to living life for himself!