Reviews for The Geis
Marichatsaviour101 chapter 46 . 12/31/2020
This was awesome, can we get an epilogue or a one shot sequel or something please!
Spirit Seer chapter 46 . 11/27/2020
This is such a unique little piece. I feel like I'm reading the narrative in snapshots because of the drabble format. It keeps the pacing quick and leaves me wanting more. An excellent exercise in brevity. (I'm tempted to try this format; brevity is not one of my strong points, so I feel it would be a worthy exercise, lol.)

I think I just loved everything overall: structure, allusions (I think it's the first time I've seen an allusion to Frazer here on FF!), plot. I don't believe that I'd heard the term "geis" before, so it was nice to learn about something new, too. I love ItaSaku, and this was such a wonderful story with a uniquely different premise. You kept me guessing for how they would break the curse right up to the end, quite an achievement for me, honestly. Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it.
WriterHime chapter 46 . 10/8/2020
I loved this. A sequel would be awesome lol. Anyway, good job!
Hiina chapter 46 . 7/6/2020
Hahaha I love Gaara here

Thanks for sharing!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 46 . 6/15/2020
I love it!
Dances with Willows chapter 46 . 4/8/2020
I laughed more than I thought I would. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/29/2020
This is amazing. A bit hilarious and off the wall, but absolutely perfect
LaBleuRose chapter 40 . 12/28/2019
Build a wall between frost and lightning? DONALD FUCKIN’ TRUMP—
LaBleuRose chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
Itachi is as tall as me
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 46 . 7/21/2019
Loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2019
"No bartering," the guy at the jewellery stand stated flatly. "Prices are as marked."

Bartering is a system of trade, where you exchange one form of goods for another.

Haggling is the act of attempting to drive the price for goods down when buying them.
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 46 . 4/29/2019
Love this! Is going to be one shot sequel or something?
Natarie chapter 46 . 3/15/2018
This was delightful! Your tone was so consistent throughout, which I think really drove the humor home when they were having their non-sequitur black magic misadventures and especially at the end when the reader's expectation is for them to have a big romantic celebration but of course they can't because they have to get rid of the body!

I'm also really impressed at how economical your chapter lengths were- a little bit more meat than a 100-word drabble but still not quite enough and left me frantically clicking the next button. Yet despite the short length you really did wrap everything up so well. I think four chapters to get rid of Orochimaru is probably the quickest I've ever seen in fanfiction (and probably would have improved canon immensely).

Overall this was a fun, really satisfying read. Thanks for writing!
00Chup chapter 46 . 12/5/2017
Haha this was great fun to read! x
Madcapy chapter 34 . 12/4/2017
dead. dictator. dust. HAHAH! OMG ROTFLMAO...HEH, YOU'RE FUNNY...