Reviews for Firefly, Glow
Encantada the Maiden chapter 3 . 7/6/2019
Keiko being a spirit detective sounds great but you updating is more great, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
Wow! This story is great! I love the first chapter! However I feel like the meeting Genkai was a little rushed, as well as the meeting of Koenma and Bōtan. It would be great if you could flesh those out a bit more, and make the chapters longer. Also how's Pu here? Yusuke didn't die, did he? It also doesn't sound like he met Koenma ever, or else he wouldn't have reacted like that when he heard about Yusuke, or would he? I wonder how Yusuke got into the demon world, where I assume he is currently, and I also wonder why he left. Did the monks come to him, like in canon? Anyway, This story is incredibly intriguing and I would love to read more! Please update soon!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
UPDATE SOON!
MiraiNaruse chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Please update soon! I enjoy this story 3
Suigetsu214 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I am loving this story so far, I like your twist on having Keiko become the detective instead Yusuke and having her search for him. I hope it's explained later what she learned from Genki because so far she did not have a chance to display her powers. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :)