Reviews for A Life of Shadows
Rye Scop chapter 23 . 11/18/2019
I love brotherly relationships! And I'm so happy you've updated this! I look forward to more feels. ;)
FQS15 chapter 31 . 1/21/2018
Nightly chapter 30 . 4/6/2017
Hi! So I just stumbled across this today and read all of it and loved it! I love how you portray these two and their childhood memories. XD Thank you so much for the amazing story. I'd really like to see how it ends. *fingers crossed for 10 reviews*
FQS15 chapter 30 . 3/13/2017
AMAZING! LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! Not sure if you have all ready gotten 10 reviews but, here's mine just in case. :)
Lizzie chapter 30 . 3/6/2017
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gossssssssssshhhhhhh! THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! I HAVE READ THIS 10 TIMES AND OVER AGAIN! I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! BUT BY FAR THIS IS THE BEST! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Lizzie chapter 28 . 2/19/2017
This is so sweet and so sad the same time. Makes me want to cry
FQS15 chapter 27 . 2/14/2017
So sweet, so sad, makes me almost want to cry (and if you remember from one of my previous comments to one of your stories, that takes a lot) this is what I want when I read a book. I want to be able to feel what the character is feeling. Great Job!
Rye Scop chapter 24 . 1/14/2017
I really like your story so far, but I wish you would keep Don in it. I love brotherly feels, and it seems making Dove an inserted memory sort of takes away Hank's reason to fight, especially since he remembers doing it for his brother. Also, there were some inconsistencies: for example, Don had the Hank bear when he was one, but didn't get it 'til he was three. Anyway, I hope Hank gets Don back, even if it was a trick in the first place!
FQS15 chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful! I'm glad that you added more chapters.
FQS15 chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
GREAT! I'm glad that you added more chapters, I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Plz do more!
Lizzie chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
This is so sweet, I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE DONE A EXCELLENT JOB WITH YOUR STORIES, SO FAR IN ALL THE STORIES YOU'VE WRITTEN, THEYRE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE CUSS WORD OR INAPPROPRIATE SCENES! Thx SO MUCH for writing!