Reviews for Bonds
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
can you please bring up the next chapter please
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
please update this story please
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2017
please can you update this story please.
Nightlyy chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
Hahaha, this chapter was honestly pretty funny, especially Makoto and her gestures and Junpei as usual, hilarious. Lol, it would be hilarious if he follows them to other places. Wonder if Makoto can stomach more her requests... Looking forward to finding out.
Not much to say, except it was funny. Cheers.
Black2Nerdy chapter 11 . 3/2/2017
Nice chapter!
nova-98 chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
Your doing a nice job with this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nightlyy chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
Wow, Philemon has entered the story too. Really rare to see him in stories but it tells a lot about Makoto's situation and how dire that is. I don't know much about tarot cards but I could follow the conversation pretty well, good job on that.
Also I feel for Makoto. I have a shit sense of direction too. Hopefully she catches the train before the Dark Hour.
Cheers!
Nightlyy chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
Hahaha, I enjoyed the little humor from Makoto, she's serious but still humorous at times, without breaking her shell, nice job. That Lovecraft reference was hilarious too. Not much to say but again, liked the the last part where she was careful as always before taking a step into the unknown.
Have fun writing and cheers!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2017
will Makoto and Yukari end up falling in love with each other
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
will Yukari and Makoto fall in love with each other?
Nightlyy chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
Re-read this in a few hours. Makoto is still badass I see and lol at Junpei, when Makoto refused I really thought he'd get to be the leader for once but freaking Yukari got the position. Will be interesting to see her, if anything, this will give Yukari more CD and growth, wonder how she handles the responsibilities.
Keep it up. Cheers!
Meiweitzz chapter 8 . 1/17/2017
I really enjoy this story, and I look forward to wherever it'll go next!:)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
where is the next chapter
Black2Nerdy chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
cool story so far, absolutely love the dynamic between yukari and makoto
Nightlyy chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
The only advice I have right is : Do try to make this work without pairings since you said that her attitude will cause trouble. Hopefully it will be dark and depressing because that's the spice in fics.
Well, keep it up.