Reviews for I've Got Your Back - You've Got Mine
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 2/1
Please write a story about Jamie's time in the academy...it'd be great to see how he handled having the Regan name and how well he did on all the tests.
Plus, we can see him train to be the amazing cop he is.

It'd also be fun to see how much Eddie heard about Jamie in the early days of their partnership.
Or to hear what Kara Walsh thought of his help
Please update soon! Love this story!
Hayley chapter 1 . 1/11
Ahhhh! Please update! I love this story!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/28/2017
Hey I know you haven't updated in awhile but I was hoping you could do a one shot for me. Baker has never been shot so I was hoping you could write one where she does and the reactions and thoughts of her family, the Reagan family, and those she works with as they try to find the shooter. I understand if you do not want to write this but consider please. Thank you for your time.
moonjat54 chapter 70 . 10/10/2017
All right...I have been working my way through this story ever since I came to this site and discovered it. I really like Det. Abigail Baker and I love how you have found the voice of every character on this show. I love how I can place each episode by what you write. I do hope there is more to come although I realize that this is a huge undertaking. Thanks for The entertainment I have had over the week while I read.
tateria chapter 70 . 10/8/2017
Ahhh! I didn't get updates that you updated.

I've loved all these chapters with the book flashbacks. So much fun. And always great to see Linda, Erin, and Abbey conspiring together.
beadsnlace chapter 70 . 9/30/2017
Altho' I have not been consistent in leaving reviews THIS IS one of my favorite stories! I love how you work the background of each character into the story and it is all believable! Thank you so very much for staying TRUE to the characters! It seems now, after the season premier, that we have all been thrown a huge plot twist! I cannot wait to see what you do with it!
BLBLF chapter 70 . 9/22/2017
I seem to have missed reviewing this. Nice update. Love how reading about his fun with the stewardesses made her feel uncomfortable. Lol
iheartlife chapter 70 . 9/18/2017
Greattt chapter! ;)
kirbyschoice chapter 70 . 9/17/2017
Such another great chapter! You write these glimpses into Frank and family's past so well it has me always wanting more! I remember a couple of episodes where Frank mentioned Mary 'told' him he was in love...and had strong opinions on other things! Great work!
stars90 chapter 70 . 9/16/2017
Oh jeez... it's so much fun to see where you fit Baker into the stories. We really need to see more of her in the episodes themselves
PatriciaS chapter 70 . 9/16/2017
Great fun to read and have a peak in to Frank's early life as well the idea of finding another partner for him. Enjoyed the other chapters as well and thanks for sharing.
Lea chapter 70 . 9/16/2017
(Sorry, not sure how I messed up and reviewed on the wrong chapter. Realized what I had done as soon as posted!)
Lea chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Two really great chapters! Loved the proposal (the tiny pieces of Frank's past are so much fun to read. We know so little about his and Mary's life together as husband and wife...parents...that these tidbits are great! Plus, you capture everyone's personality so well! Finger's crossed that you cover more? Hopefully, the birth of Frank's first born?)
jlmayer chapter 70 . 9/16/2017
I loved the giant drag queen and proposal! I was busting up...it was great! I remember an episode...don't recall which one...where Frank shared with Henry "That Mary told him he was in love..." I might not have that quite right but, you captured that strong character trait he mentioned his wife had...(always made me wonder if part of Danny's character was molded after that too...and Erin?) Thank for an extra chapter this week! I really enjoyed them both!