Reviews for The Saddest Are These
seabo76 chapter 4 . 6/9
Way to end with a cliffhanger lol.
Good to see you back!
Please continue!
seabo76 chapter 3 . 4/3
Quark is not a primitive little troll! Toad perhaps but troll?Lol nice one.
And por Ash. Has to be tough for her. One of those loose ends never wrapped up in the game
This Is Sarcasm chapter 3 . 3/22
Lol, someone let Javik off his leash. Well, there are worse people for him to run into... like Garak. Boy, that would have been interesting AND awkward, lol.
oi770 chapter 3 . 3/21
Great! More, please!
oi770 chapter 1 . 3/21
Really interesting! I think this story will be awsome!
MosaicCreme chapter 3 . 3/21
You're missing a space between personnel and address.

Is it weird that *I'm* feeling hella pride in EDI as she talks to Worf? I'm laughing so hard over Javik and Quark, omg, that's hilarious.

I totally get Ashley's rage here at the end, it's so easy to forget there's a war going on when you're so removed from it, both physically and time wise. I'm sure, though, it's still there in the back of all their heads.
MosaicCreme chapter 2 . 3/21
Uh oh, 'an incident' sounds ominous and promising :D Poor Shepard, as if she hasn't had her entire world turned upside down enough for two lifetimes. I hope that when they get her back to her universe, she isn't thrown right back in the middle of the war. Of course, it sounds like she will be, but I hope she won't be.
MosaicCreme chapter 1 . 3/21
I haven't read a lot of crossovers, but the few I have looked at before often felt stilted and forced. This reads really smoothly, and so far I think it's fantastic! I can't wait to see where this goes.
TheCatThatCameBack chapter 3 . 3/16
Good chapter. Don't be so down Ashley, Even if the Federation won't help you because of "muh prime directive" idiocy, Quark knows plenty of weapon dealers and suchlike maybe they can hook you up with something like the ST:E era Phaser\disruptors blueprints that could probably be built with ME's Omnitool/manufacturing? He did say if there was "Anything" he could do.
Phant0m5 chapter 1 . 2/20
So, the entire Normandy crew got a medical examination right?

Pre-Starfleet Earth fought a war over genetic engineering, and Khan pretty definitively showed why... and all Alliance personnel get standardized military gene mods and some cybernetics. They're tougher, stronger, faster, and smarter (or at least faster thinking) than human civilians, who themselves *also* have access to any number of commercial gene mods and cybernetics. In fact, the only legal limit the Alliance ever put on human upgrades was "don't add something that wasn't there already". So no night vision or implanted air filters, etcetera. But in every basic sense, Mass Effect humans are just... better, than their un-augmented counterparts.

So, back to that crew-wide medical exam. Exactly how thorough were the scans? And how toghtly has Starfleet clung to its anti-augment mentality?
seabo76 chapter 2 . 2/19
Interesting crossover...
tempetepapillon chapter 2 . 2/19
I'm so very intrigued it's ridiculous. Your writing style is mature and reads fluently despite the odd word repetition-syndrome. The pace looks natural and I like how typically trusting the DS9 crew are (They are prime timeline Star Fleet after all) and how one can at least assume a paragon shep just by her reactions to Sisko. Could the wonder and suspicion be more fleshed out? Maybe. Could you have inserted more sci-fi procedures about contamination issues, alien physiology, etc? Sure, but I think this level of detail works rather well at the moment. I personally hope you take your time and let us see long interactions between the two senior crews, I would especially look forward to O'Brien-Tali/Adams, Liara-Dax and Bashir-Chackwas. Overall I'm VERY happy you seem to continue and this is not dead, like so many other crossovers, especially with older franchises. Thank you for writing.
frankieu chapter 2 . 2/19
interesting start of the story looking forward to more
RedShirt047 chapter 1 . 2/6
Good to see this story is being revived.
I wonder how events will differ from the original.

Also a bit curious about that comment Sisko made about the Normandy's engines. While her antiproton annihilation based sublight thrusters and her gravimetric-based Tantalus drive are impressive in their own universe (if a bit confusing as to how the latter can be stealth as it creates a massive gravitational anomaly in front of the ship that anyone with even a modern day equipment could detect at range), they aren't exactly impressive by Federation standards.

Then again, he did only say that they *look* powerful.
rspendragon chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
are you still continuing this story I hope so. please let me know so I don't get my hopes up