Reviews for Dragons of Ice and Fire
I bet Serpentguy is too much of a pussy to reply.
Also, serpentguy was a whiny crybaby too. He really believed that he was perfect and no one could dare criticise him. Just look at how he replies to comments to see how pathetic he was.
This whole story is the work of a psychopath. I hear that in other threads serpentguy shared stories about molesting animals and dreams about castrating himself. He likely ended up an asylum.
Apparently the reason he stopped writing was because season 6 happened and they killed off Ramsay in the show, when serpentguy wanted Ramsay to win. He even shared his plan of what would happen next which included all sorts of things like the dragon dying and Jon being raped.
The author was a disturbed person. I'm glad he's gone because this story would have only gotten worse.
Serpentguy really have quite the obsession with having people brooding with anger. Internal monologues of "DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM ALL!" are so common in his works that it's almost funny. From this chapter alone, I can see he's really fucked in the head. Jon lets his wildings go around, raping, and killing for fun. And when confronted with said information in front of his ENTIRE court, Jon waves it off.

Like, damn. I heard he was edgy, but this really makes it an understatement. He's definitely got problems. Everything he writes is just dark for the sake of being dark. And he sees nothing wrong with it. That self insert fic the last guest mentioned? He defended it with a laughable excuse. Along the line of "I got punished for being a maniacal serial killer by being castrated and killed, so it's okay."

That's not the world works, Serpentguy. Jeffrey Dahmer shouldn't be automatically forgiven for what he did by being murdered in prison. Especially after showing no remorse and by taunting others with his food, making "limbs" and covering them in ketchup to pretend it was blood.

I think the actual reason he disappeared is because he got committed. Or imprisoned. Either way, he's not coming back.
Amoone1 chapter 51 . 8/21
Great story. Shame it was abandoned
Has anyone here read this guy's self-insert fic into the books? It's fucking disturbing. He admits that he's a "sociopath" in real life and in the story, he gleefully goes around brutally torturing, murdering, and mutilating dozens of innocent people for fun. Almost all of which are graphically detailed.

He abandoned it, but the story gets even more disturbing in his details of how it would've continued. HSI would've murdered Ned Stark, mutilated his body, and been thrown in a Black Cell. Next, he gets slowly castrated with a blunt knife, tortured for months until his mind breaks, and gets hired by Varys to kill Cersei.

Here is where shit hits the fan. SI goes on to kill several more people before reaching her. First, he stabs her in the back to cripple her from the neck down. Second, he makes her watch as he beats all her children to death in front her. And finally, he strangles Cersei to death, covered in her children's blood.

As for how it ends, he meets up with Varys, who is utterly horrified. He ordered only Cersei dead. SI shrugs it off, saying he was on a roll. When asked why he should be rewarded, SI goes on a maniacal rant about how the world deserves someone like him. Varys is disgusted and has a little bird shoot him with a crossbow bolt. Is body is dumped in the river.

I think it is safe for me to say that Serpentguy is extremely mentally ill. This unfinished story is far darker than anything he's written here. And all the above would've happened in ten short chapters. Nobody writes shit like this on a whim without having serious issues.

I doubt he'll ever truly return. If he does, I hope he has a very good explanation for his absence. And another for that fucked up story.
TheScottishLegend chapter 51 . 8/8
Loved this! So detailed, well done!
felipindelrio chapter 51 . 7/27
CO MON UPDATE 9 MINUTES PLEASE
AraelDranoth chapter 50 . 7/21
Oh my goodness... This entire fiction was a masterpiece. I really hope that you continue with it. I am so keen to see where you take it all.
AraelDranoth chapter 48 . 7/20
Another masterpiece. I do hope that the North does recover though. For the North!
AraelDranoth chapter 47 . 7/20
This chapter... was amazing. Like my brain is still trying to process it. No fanfic chapter has ever done that to me before. Well done 15/10.
AraelDranoth chapter 44 . 7/20
Brilliant stuff.
AraelDranoth chapter 43 . 7/19
Damn... so much to unpack there. Keep up the good work.
AraelDranoth chapter 39 . 7/19
Well the reveal as to the identity of Robert Strong was surprising but I suppose it makes a certain kind of sense. I could also see Martin making it so that Robert's skull was sent to the Martells and Robert Strong is simply the Mountain.
AraelDranoth chapter 38 . 7/19
Very interesting. Some rough stuff in this chapter but things are chugging along nicely.
3,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »