Reviews for Potters Against the World
iChaos chapter 16 . 4/10
That was a delightfully wicked story. The writing was pretty good for the most part, even if some of the flashback sequences could have been a little more clearly rendered. Then again, maybe that's what you were going for? I'm not entirely sure, but I enjoyed reading it.
ak chapter 16 . 3/17
bonne fic!
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 16 . 3/19
Hands down the best and the most legit GREY Harry Potter I’ve read so far.

I’ve read too many “Grey” where Harry is just an edgy teenager but ultimately makes decisions that aligns him to the Light or is just outright dark in a few of them.

True neutrals or “Grey” characters would not care nor give a d mn for either side and are loyal only to themselves and their friends. They either don’t care or just outright hate everyone else just like in this story that they would just gladly watch as both sides tear each other’s limbs apart, Now it makes much much more sense that you put them in Hufflepuff because Harry and Rose here embody the epitome of loyalty on steroids.

I also liked the way you handled Voldemort here. Delusional/Senile/Greater Good Dumbledore, though also well depicted in this story, is nothing new but Harry actually striking a deal with Voldemort using his wits worthy of Slytherin really takes the cake and solidified the fact that Harry is GREY. This is where most other authors make the mistake. Letting Harry get revenge against Dumbledore despite him doing nothing worthy of being killed (yes, despite manipulation) makes Harry more inclined to the Dark, not Grey. There are also too many “Grey” Harry stories where Harry still ultimately still values everyone else and still proceeds to kill Voldemort. That still makes Harry more aligned to “Light” no matter how emotional or edgy other authors made him. But yours is the most legit Grey
Sara chapter 3 . 3/12
So far, I am absolutely loving this story. That said, there is one little nitpick I have that makes some parts more difficult to read. You only use line breaks between scenes and no identifiers for when something is a dream/memory/flashback. That makes the transition very jarring b/c it takes more time to get past the confusion of the scene change not being real-time but being memory or whatever. An example of that would be the Yule Ball memory. It seemed like it was the next event in the narrative instead of a flashback/memory. I was prepared to leave a comment about how the ball happens BEFORE the second task... but eventually it became obvious that it was a memory, but before that it was just confusing and totally destroyed the flow of reading. Maybe write flashbacks in italics or something? Just an idea. That's the only issue I can see with this story so far. It's realistic and amazing 3
owl3764 chapter 16 . 3/4
I never thought I'd enjoy this story, or finish it, but, your reasoning of how the incest came about made so much sense. (It's made my mind open a little wider.) Not that I could ever look at my little sister that way, that has me retching just thinking about it.
The plot was brilliant.
I've taken every recommendation of your 'enjoyed - inspiring' stories into my notes file and hope to get to all of them. I still have to filter my way up through your writing first though. I might even read the one-shots :) You write well, even if you need a beta or two to try to fix things. (they still miss some mistakes and I save/edit every story I read... yours are way above average)
Nice work
tammgrogan chapter 16 . 2/28
Thank you so very much for sharing this truly wonderful story. I don't normally like twin sex stories, but this one was really good. A sequel would be fantastic . I can always hope. Until then take care and stay Healthy, Happy and Strong!
E.Elliot chapter 16 . 2/21
I love it!
lord of the east chapter 1 . 1/22
Many may not life this fic, but I feel it is unique and awesome!
Sebine chapter 15 . 12/28/2021
You have this problem of skipping over the good bits
like umbitch dying and the forced labor
or Rita choosing her death
Sebine chapter 12 . 12/28/2021
Ya little bitch
Why did you skip over her death
Itack23 chapter 2 . 10/25/2021
I'm surprised i never read this story of yours before... Maybe the 'twincest' had made me pause x)
For the french sentences you wrote in this chapter, they are mostly correct but for two things:
"Pardonnes-moi" is 'Impératif' tense, so is written "Pardonne-moi"
"j'ai suis tombée" is "Passé Composé" tense, and is written "je suis tombée".

It's been so long that I didn't read one of your stories, it's like returning to some favourité book after years
The Hallowed Man chapter 8 . 8/17/2021
Finally! My bloodlust for ending snivellus is satisfied...

Just joking, he got of easy!
The Hallowed Man chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
Harry has anger issues and he had not killed snivellus yet, that I don't understand why!
The Hallowed Man chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
Had I been in Harry's or Rose's place, I would have killed dumble and snivellus, the moment I saw them
Aredianx chapter 6 . 5/27/2021
No offense but your style is utter shite. You keep building our negative emotions by throwing everything you have at your MC's yet instead of them overcoming the difficulties, all we get is everyone pushing them around like they are a bunch of pussies. Getting angry against all the injustice done to them is nice but if they do nothing to stop it we just get frustrated for no reason. Everyone is trying to rape his sister and kill him while our hero just takes everything like a good little dog. What the hell? And why would Hagrid keep their key just because Dumbledore ordered him to. It's their freaking key, at worst they can go to Gringotts and get a new key. I hate weak MC's and frankly i would rather just skip to the parts where they kill everyone otherwise i'm gonna pop a freaking blood vessel (assuming you don't have them make peace with Lupin and Snape)