Reviews for Potters Against the World
FledditFliveflind chapter 10 . 4/12
Since you like it when others are raped, I hope you get that fate too, you disgusting fucking freak. Go fucking yourself off a cliff, bitch.
FledditFliveflind chapter 7 . 4/12
These evil!Dumbledore fics are retarded. Get fucked, loser.
LordMirror chapter 7 . 3/29
It's hard to read. Twins in first timeline where f*cked over by everyone. Reading it just makes me want to see them all under 'crusiatus'. Second timeline still doesn't deliver justice for them.
Maybe it will be later but I'm to angry to wait.
Lolkar chapter 16 . 3/25
Loved this story, quite unique.
Lolkar chapter 10 . 3/24
Why the Twins didnt show Dumbledore their memories from the Dursleys? Maybe he would be less of an ass.
FuxkBoi chapter 9 . 2/23
poor Hagrid
FuxkBoi chapter 3 . 2/22
InCEsT iS WInCEsT
SacredErebus chapter 1 . 2/14
Fingers still crossed that Rose's going to show at my house when I'm 24 and tell me I'm Harry Potter
DamianxRaven chapter 16 . 2/5
I enjoyed this story. My only thing is that Rose made an insult about purebloods being inbred or something, but I mean like, she can't really say anything about that now can she? ; )
Choklat rav chapter 8 . 1/24
I wanted to enjoy this Story do badly but it’s just one rape attempt after the other to the point of sickness why when it had so much Promise you have to be so obtuse and horrid yes the world is bad but literally you can’t follow anything except everyone wants to tape Rose and Gabrielle it’s fucked and I don’t cuss usually and I’m sure you won’t read this but come on!
Tsunayuki24 chapter 16 . 11/25/2020
Une des meilleurs twinfic que j'ai lu
lord of the east chapter 16 . 11/3/2020
This is one bloody awesome fic
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 10/14/2020
Have to admit that I enjoyed reading this story and I thank you for taking the time to read and add it to the website.
bonkxd chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
harry is a little bitch in this fanfic not worth reading
senawario chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
good story and ending, though I'm not much of a fan of incest it was easy enough to ignore the racier bits