Reviews for Relinquishing the Past
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
a dwarvish soldier chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I hope Theoden didn't force any 6 or 7 year old children to fight. 10 and 11 is young enough.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
very good
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
woah that was, words can not describe how great this story was. just wow. great job!

this was kinda like a mini therapy session for me... no joke. me coming across this fic was perfect timing i think. ive been on the edge and coming close to giving up...

your story was beautiful and deeply meaningful to me. thank you so much for sharing.
DuelMadnessSetoKaiba chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
oh i LIKE it. I should try that sometime. Screaming out like that i mean. write more like this. im bookmarking you as an author.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
very cool story I really loved it!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Nice job! I don't think they did a good job with Haldir's death eather, he was an elf after all.

Nice job!
A-zla chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i loved this! Great!
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I actually liked it! It was a very sweet and touching story! You handled the angst so nicely! ;)
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is powerful. Very well written.
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wooah Minka being nice! LOL just kidding! IT was realy quite sweet acutully, I think I should, like you do something nicer. I mean I've finshed Darkness of my Mind, Fear returns has a nw chapter and two more stuff I'm wirtting isn't excaly Elf friendly!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Well-written, but one test of fanfiction is, for me, can I see it happening. And, to be honest, I can't. I don't know what picture you refer to in your A/N , but I can't see Legolas raising his arms above his head and screaming like that. I can't see Aragorn making him. Your descriptions, after that scream were great though.
invaderzoester chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
It was very interesting. It formed very solid, clear images. Keep all that good stuff coming!
Linis chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
That was pleasant

*gevaudan who is also here peers behind the monitor wondering if she missed the torture bit*

I doubt it's behind the monitor Gevaudan maybe if we looked through her archives we'd find the missing bit.

Ahh yes...

a cunning plan...

Naturally.

Bye

LINIS

It was very good. I liked it.

G.
Alex chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Well...actually, to me there is a lot of *Elf Hurt* in this story...the non-dramatic, none-over-board -and because of that- quite realistic kind.

So far, this is your most mature story and it was joy to read!