Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Madgormley chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Excellent story
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
As you know, Rebecca and Carlos are pretty much unseperatable now. I swear those two could make anybody think twice about making out in public. It's disgusting.

LOL I laughed out loud when i read that...
C-rex94 chapter 17 . 10/13/2007
OMG I LOVE TI THIS STORY WAS AMZINGLY FUNNY AND CUTE!
Shadowwolf403 chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
well dude i luv it can't wait to read the sequel if there is one
Xavier Pendragon chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
It's been awhile since I've read this.
SilverSpoons chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Holy shit, I didn't know you were the one responsible for writing this fic. I was taking a look at the stories on this site and one click led to another and I ended up reading your bio thing. Aright well a while back I read this story and I just didn't ever want it to end. It’s so great and cute and just wow you did an amazing job! And dude, you're a dude. It's very impressive that you pulled this story off! Think you can email me if you post up a sequel? Anyways I just wanted to let you know how great I thought this story was. And now if you'll excuse me, there's another one of your stories that caught my attention and I'm ganna go check it out... Feelings Perfected, yeah that's the one. See ya round...
vero602 chapter 17 . 12/3/2004
i know this story might be a year old but i finally had read the whole thing in this time but this is the best leon and claire fic ever and please write another best sequel!
stephanie kegler chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
i read all your stories and i love them are you going to make another one where jill or claire gets pregnant by the men they loved. please write back will soon.
randomblinx chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
aw, its cute! its all angst-y! i like it, but plz write more about rebecca and carlos! i think they are such an awesome pairing!
Shuttleme chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
This story is GREAT! Keep up the C/L stories!
Shakahnna chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Reading this one first since had seen your sequal to it but wanted to make sure to know the background first. And no you really should not stop writing. Think that guy flamed everyone without even reading the work. Cause else he'd have enjoyed your style.
Nope it did not suck at all :) Really enjoyed the Chris and Leon parts. It's nice to see people all getting along so well. Actually you are a really good writer and you have bags of potential. There's humour and serious factors too. Combining them both is hard but you managed it. Give it a tiny bit time and you could easily be on the best authors up here.
Leon Scott Kennedy chapter 17 . 11/5/2003
wow! Great story, very well done
RE Lady chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
Great story, you seem to be one of the best writers it up! lol

RE Lady
zzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
Sorry I haven't been reviewing, I'm busy this times. I read it and then I hurry back to work. -;

I really, really love the way you write! It doesn't sound cheesy or funny-wannabe, it's really something! :D And I love the way you've been developing the characters! A bit silly that I started to read the sequel before reading this, but it's all 's fault! xPP

*hugs*
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
Sappy. But good sappy. I love it. Now, excuse me, I'll be reading this while eating ice cream.