Reviews for Darwin
Starhammer chapter 7 . 8/30
I see you somehow brought Alexander FUCKING Anderson into this. I'm impressed.
Starhammer chapter 6 . 8/30
The little fucker suffers for his bullshit.
Starhammer chapter 4 . 8/30
Nice.
Starhammer chapter 3 . 8/30
You get what you fucking deserve Villetta. But in other news I disagree with the decision to kill off Kallen's mother, it just doesn't sit right with me and seems way too over the top, just killing off her father would've been enough, that was just unnecessarily dark.
Edgar3t chapter 17 . 7/23
Damn, this is good story though. There's bits that don't flow as neatly as they could but taken all together its brilliant. I haven't even reached then end of whats been posted and I already can't wait for you to continue it.
Miiracle chapter 23 . 5/24
Love this so far! It’s been a while but I’m still hoping for some updates
Genesis09 chapter 23 . 5/24
This story was amazing. Despite being incomplete it was thrilling and I look at it as if the end of chapter 17 was the end of season 1 and the rest was all teaser for season 2 but never completed. A great story and I hope you eventually come back if not to finish this than to try writing something else.
Miiracle chapter 11 . 5/24
I love Mao, she’s so cute.
CrimsonKnight666 chapter 1 . 5/6
is c.c in the harem
Please update, for the love of god. This is fantastic.
I greatly enjoy this fic, but your view on world history is hilariously skewed. The idea that monarchies would cease to exist because democracy became a thing is factually wrong. And the idea that Europe copied the USA's (not particularly shining example) idea of democracy is very much incorrect. There are influences, certainly, but the nation most similar is Cyprus. What's more, republicanism arose in Europe in the 19th Centruy, following France's lead, not the US
Lord of Daemons chapter 23 . 1/7
An interesting story. There were some oddities, like Leila being from England instead of being a former Britannian or Marianne having gotten her Geas from VV instead of CC but overall it was a good read. A shame you haven't updated it in a while.
Eizeneers chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Large chunks of this first chapter were taken word for word from the Leviathan, a steampunk alternate history retelling of WW1. It's kind of ridiculous how blatant it is.
Apollyon29 chapter 23 . 11/22/2020
This Fic is freaking amazing. Hope you update more.
Mike Kromer chapter 23 . 11/15/2020
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.