Reviews for Darwin
WraithWriters chapter 22 . 5/31/2019
i see you too have read Hellsreach
tokioerco chapter 16 . 5/15/2019
where the fuck is the WRITER ? FOR REAL WHERE are you boya where are you, DONT DARE TO DITCH US LIKE THIS, write more for us , your story was amazing beyon amazingones , and out of this world, TILL YOU DROPPED IT OUT , IS LIKE 7 MONTHS AGO SINCE THERE IS NO ANY CHAPTER MORE , WRITE MORE FOR US BITCH , DONT BE A BITCH , no matter what write and write, forward with the PLOT COME ON COME ON WRITE , DONT STOP ON CHAPTER 23 FOR GOD SAKE, wirte us more, dont be like other writers ...
Ember228 chapter 23 . 4/24/2019
I was wondering if you I tend to include the EU Alexander frame? If I remember correctly and I might be wrong since I just binged the entire story so far and loved it. Lelouch is making an ai correct? Well the Alexander frame is the only known frame to be able to run With an ai couple that with the fact the alexander frame is very unique already and I was wondering if they will appear and if so will Lelouch make use of them. There my favorite frame and they hardly see anyone make use of them. Just a question I had. Hopefully you respond. I do love the story so far though keep it up.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2019
I know that romance was never the absolute focus of the story. As much I would like some romantic development between characters beyond mere physical interactions I could cope with the implied nature of the romance. The plot and how different the story was from cannon kept me relatively hooked on the story enough where I took any unexpected developments pretty much in stride. I greatly enjoyed the story so far...until this chapter.

The whole argument between Kallen and knights seemed forced and contrived. She used her relationship with Zero as well as the relationship that Cornelia has with Zero as a WEAPON. Something that considering how highly she regards Zero (lelouch) she would never do (despite how hot-tempered she may be). It also does little overall for the whole story asides from injecting some drama and internal conflict for Zero's faction. Maybe forces a bit camaraderie as well between the knights and Kallen.

Now normally I wouldn't have cared all that much, no...it was the conclusion itself that hit me over the head. The fact that Lelouch would have a woman in an intimate relationship with him, one that he himself has admitted to loving, BOW to absolutely anyone other than him was honestly the most frustrating moment for me in the entire story thus far.

There is a separation between his love life and his professional one, I get that. What I don't get what why he felt the need for her to go as far as bowing (full dogeza) to the five little twits. An apology would have worked just fine in that situation. Kallen is for all purposes an imperial concubine to Zero who is now officially an emperor, she is also the 'face' of the Black Knights, regardless of whether she is on the battlefield or not she demands respect.

Moreover the 'penance' thing was so disturbing to me that I almost immediately stopped reading your story. Now you might wonder why the whole situation bothered me so. The answer lies in the way the situation itself was portrayed...it absolutely REEKED of NTR. It was quite literally a perfect set-up to have Kallen basically raped by the five knights with Zero's implied consent. Even the wording hinting at the knights and Cornelia having free-reign to decide her 'punishment' seemed to hint at it.

I know that Cornelia would have likely put a stop to it given they both share Zero's bed, but there is no refuting that the way the situation is portrayed as well as the vagueness of the terms used could hint at such a development. Luckily I forced my way through it and everyone became friends in the end - Happy ending. However the fact that a mere flip of a coin could have resulted in one of the biggest NTR moments that I would have ever read in fanfiction disturbed me enough to write this review.

Bless you for not going that route, but please be cautious about how you set up a scene like that in the future. I don't know if my little cotton candy heart can take it. Still don't like that Kallen bowed though...

I'm generally liking the story so far as well as your unique take on the Code Geass universe. Most stories in this fandom seemed to suffer from lack of flexibility in regards to strategies employed not differing all that much from cannon, but that has certainly not been an issue here. The only flaw I have observed is the lack of development in regards to relationships, both romantic and professional, as it seems to mostly occur behind the scenes. Maybe some bonding moments beyond the whole war campaign could do this story some good. The reason that Ashford Academy was even a thing in cannon was to offer viewers a sort of reprieve from the serious and tense rebellion portion of the show. Maybe a group date with the harem in Neo-Japan or something. Some personal development to counter all this story development would be nice...

Anyways keep up the good work, you really have a lot of skill in spicing up the fandom and I'm looking forward to your updates. Best wishes.
bla chapter 23 . 3/7/2019
i finde this attack by subs somewhat unrealistic in that such a massiv threat as subs that cant be found would have resulted in a much larger reaction from ANY military then "let's ignore them if we can't finde them"
The Sinful chapter 20 . 2/11/2019
Agree with the man or not, Hitler gave amazing speeches. Granted, I haven't heard one in full, but the longest clip I've seen of one (10ish minutes) was about inspiring the people to be proud of their homeland and be willing to fight those who threaten it. And well, I'm American; patriotism is kinda our thing (besides guns, burgers, and guns)
The Sinful chapter 19 . 2/11/2019
But how can the Winged Hussars turn the tide if they're on the winning side already?
The Sinful chapter 17 . 2/11/2019
Why would he need to worry about friction burns when they have healing? Since they can't starve, they presumably can't dehydrate either. So the only thing stopping a month long non-stop orgy would be the need to get other shit done.

Also, I find it kinda amusing Charles is outright telling Lelouch, "Bring it."
The Sinful chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
Question: Lelouch's Geass initially manifest in both eyes rather than just one yes? Isn't it supposed to be only one at the start or are the rules different in one of the spin-offs? (I never read the manga)
The Sinful chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
You know, I expected Cornelia to take longer to woo honestly. Not disappointed, merely surprised.
The Sinful chapter 12 . 2/10/2019
I find myself having to be reminded of the different relationships in this story. Such as Cornelia having no interest in Japan since Lelouch and Nunnally were never officially there
Lethana chapter 23 . 2/10/2019
Oh my, Schneizel's sure not letting up here.
The Sinful chapter 3 . 2/8/2019
See Carine has been aged up and Villetta was born nobility in this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6/2019
WHERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE ?
Daniel-palacio chapter 22 . 2/4/2019
mm es indisputable que la trama esta haciendo cada ves mas gruesa por decirlo asi no se compliquen la historia es definitivamente buena siguen asi XD
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »