Reviews for Darwin
Awareness Bringer chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Looks pretty interesting, for an AU. I'll probably have to keep an eye on this one. I really do like harems, ruthless bashing, not so much. As far as I'm concerned, that wildcard among the Round Knights who's name I can't remember and maybe VV are the real despicable people in Code Geass.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Its a very original take on the series premise. I'll look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Who will become Japan's Viceroy? The only reason Clovis did originally was to look for Lelouch and Nunnaly. In your fic it was not known they were hiding in Japan, so Clovis has no need to apply for the position. An influential Noble, General or minor royal family member seems more likely.

Cornelia also wouldn't have the same hate of Japan as she has in canon, so she is less likely to get involved.

Also, what would Japan be called? The invasion seems to have happened nearly 2 years after canon so another country or 2 might have been captured by Britannia during this time, as the main events of canon after Japans conquest there were 18 Areas. .
ewertondragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
was a very good start in this fanfic has much potential to be better.

also I liked what you did for real Lelouch's mother guard to protect him and go with him everywhere to protect.

I liked a lot about what you did for Sayoko story so that it is fair to Lelouch.

thanks for the chapter.
Generation Zero chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I wonder what you will bring to the table, update regularly pls :)
DearYouFromMe chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter and I think it was very well written. Nice concept, too; it's not something that you see every day. I look forward to more!
SukME chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This is one of the best Code Geass fanfiction I have ever read. The plot, grammar, spelling, from what I can tell are all fabulous. I absolutely can't wait for more. Thanks so much for spending your valuable time showing your imagination and skills to this fanfiction community. Thanks, kevblkred.
blarg7865 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
An interesting story concept. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Having the rest of Sayoko's clan serving Lelouch will be interesting to see.

Will Kewell's sister Marika make an appearance later in the story?
Adalricus Victorius chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Interesting. Looking forward for more.
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I wonder if you will follow the Marianne didn't die and got her soul transferred into the assassin all in some super mega lame ridiculous plot?

I used to watch this anime but between the completely annoying Suzaku(could not stand him) and later mistakenly reading about the above plot in an anime forum my Code Geass watching moments died instantaneously.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Interesting
Fall Akuma chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Great story so far cant wait for the next update
Also have you thought about having the rest of sayoko's clan being part of lelouch's group?
By doing this it would help lelouch with the recon aspect of any of his plans and getting some trust from any other factions.
Do you still plan for C2 to meet lelouch during this time period or later on in his life?
Tyrant Overlord Killidia chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Hmm, I could easily see Lelouch end up with Sayoko since he saved her life... If you do end up gonig the harem route, she'll most likely be in there because of the reason that I gave.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Good :)
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This is interesting. While I normally hate harems, Code Geass is the only exception, where the harem is only C.C., Kallen, and Shirley; otherwise, I think the harem is absurd due to size or random addition.
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60