Reviews for It's Only True in the Stories
I love the music titles at the start
ceara1888 chapter 37 . 3/25
Yay! I've finally caught up!

I still absolutely love this story and I can't wait to read more. I love how you write Carlos!
tigerladygamer chapter 37 . 3/19
Okay okay TIME TO RIOT.
I've been quiet this whole time but really the boy who was found almost dead in a closet fully accepts his father who knowingly left him in a house where a mad woman lived.
I CALL BS also thanks for the good read stay safe
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 37 . 3/13
Loved this chapter, especially Lizzie's part
A2 chapter 37 . 3/11
Ive been sick this past week so I missed the update! But I just caught it after recovering. Loved the perspective from Evie and Chad is amazing he's so precious. Issac is the most conflictling character he's unique and unkown right now. I have to agree with the kids on things not adding up yet. Thanks for the update I loved reading it
FlatFox chapter 37 . 3/11
Happy to see you’re back :) I’m hoping to come back to writing ff lol but we’ll see how that goes :P

Anyway I loved the chapter. The first half gave me literal goosebumps and the second half was super satisfying. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

PS sorry for the double review. I didn’t realize I wasn’t logged in lol

sillysammijo chapter 37 . 3/10
Hey! So I read this update the first day it was out but wanted to see what season I left off on for Once Upon A Time so I was sure buut you know time got away from me for a bit. I went to pm you but saw only friends could do that so here I am. I have no plans to finnish the Once Upon a Time series because I feel like they never have any happy moments and if they do they are so very short lived and those moments are what I live for in a good show, movie, or story. Turns out I made it to the end of season 2. I googled the basics of Isaacc but its still kind of confusing so a breakdown would be appreciated whenever you can. Have a great day!
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 37 . 3/10
Great Chapter! Thank you so much for the update. I loved getting to see the meeting between Isaac and the gang, even if it did not go great. I also thought the two last scenes with Chad comforting Carlos were adorable. Chad is so sweet in an I'm-not-sweet kind of way, and I love it. :)
EvietoyourMal chapter 37 . 3/4
Ohhh it’s a long time, I liked that this chapter was about evie and carlos ohh and also whatever plan Elsa has for them all. I smell drama in later chapters! I liked how chad knew exactly would calm down carlos. Update soon!
Sunny chapter 37 . 3/3
Wow that was surprisingly very sweet and not as super angsty I had been expecting very sweet somehow. The stuff with evie Yoikes but I’m glad it turned out well. I’m also glad you finally can back yay I was concerned but that’s ok if you had to take some time off that’s understandable and all and very interesting chapter, chad is just being a real good friend wow I’m actually proud of him which is so weird but you have made him so much more likable than ever and I love that. I can’t ship him with any of the VKs but I am just loving the friendship that’s getting with them it’s v sweet. Also that stuff with issac is so bizarre I’m invested in him wow how did he leave the isle when e should t have? Prob sshould merging to do with his weird reality bends big powers honestly. I am scared to see the aftermath of this with the other VKs and I really hope they’ll all be ok eventually. And didn’t someone say something’s g about family day? Is that going to be coming up or did that already happen I forget. Guess I’ll just have to re read this again ya I am very glad that you are back and wish you all the best and I cannot wait to see what you do next!
QuintBrit chapter 37 . 3/3
Yeah! It’s continued! Your story is epic and I hope you keep going with it - it’s the best abused!C4 story on this site!
MadHatter6660 chapter 37 . 3/2
The minute I saw the email notification I came. God I've been following this story forever and you keep bringing the fire! Keep doing you darling!
I'm sorry but I'm just praying there isn't any chad/carlos
sillysammijo chapter 36 . 2/11
Well this story has taken over all my free time for the last like week now. I like how complex the characters are and how the VKs aren't magically fine with everything, they have damage and it has effected who they are and what they do. Anyway so far great story, even if some aspects of the story confuse me. Like Isaac because I only watched the first season if once upon a time and I gather he is from that show. So his storyline is completely lost on me right now other than what he is to Carlos. So a quick fill in on his story and his damage with Esla would be so much appreciated for my clueless self. As I know life can get busy I hope you do stick with this great story as I would love to see where it goes from here!