Reviews for Sisterhood
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
It's so interesting to read Ginny's first impressions of her eventual sisters-in-law. I also like how you gave a bit of a hit of her relationships with each of them as they're all adults. Your version of Audrey seems interesting as well.
TLWriter4721 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I loved this so much. A few minor errors, but overall a very heartwarming and enjoyable take on Ginny's life and relationships. I especially love the first one because I don't think that the Ginny/Hermione friendship gets enough credit. I can totally see them becoming friends the way you portrayed it. Nice job!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This is a good story! I hope you keep writing it. I was wondering if you were going to finish the Lucy Weasley sierrs even though you haven't updated in a really really long time.
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I really really love this. There are almost no stories about the girls getting together like this. I've always found them like they're best friends and have mixers on Fridays. You should expand this to a few others, like Luna and Hannah and Susan. Keep on writing! You're good at it.