Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
WOW Please Write More.
Thanks,
Dragon
Luna Moonglade chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
Hahaha! Another excellent chapter! Sorry if I never reviewed before (I might have, but just can't remember), but that was hilarious! OMG! I loved the whole Sirius and James thing. It was so funny. Keep writing, because you're doing GREAT!
~Luna~
LiquidV chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Yet another lovely chapter up (finally)!
Aside from the minor spelling things, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the way it ended. Who is the brown haired boy? I'm guessing Sparrow, but it could be some sort of trick. What part will he play later on with his newfound information? I'm very curious, as you can see.
Anyway, hope you update soon... and if Draco really is evil and hurts Hermione, please let him get what's coming to him in the end. Maybe let Sparrow disembowel him or something macho like that _;; Whatever works, right? I just want to see my favorite Gryffindor happy rather than hurt.
Daintress chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
This is great! I'm adding it to my favorites. Hope you update quickly. If you get a chance, check out my fics, too.
tigress12 chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
good job. I hope we get to see a lot more of sparrow. I ws just wondering id you really meant achieves or did you actual mean archives?
someonelse chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
I like that and I hope that you continue to write that. I will review when ever you can update, and when I'm online.. heh... it's really good though
toodles 0.o
magicalferret chapter 4 . 12/19/2003
Hermione will most likley go up to him and be like " okay, i know you're not a retard. so spill." lol! any way cool story! i hope her and Sparrow become good buddies! ;)
Magicalferret
HunnySnowBunny chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
I hope you haven't forgotten about this story! _
Jen
Katy chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
That was great! I can't wait for more! Please hurry! (
Peace,
Katy
blah chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
CONTINUE NOW!
LiquidV chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Hey, I really like this story. I usually don't like stuff with outside characters, but Sparrow seems pretty cool.

I hope Malfoy doesn't get close to dating Hermione, she's too smart to fall for any of his tricks, regardless of his 'charm'.

I also don't think you should pair Sparrow and Hermione up, partly because I like her paired with females (hehehe) and partly because this doesn't seem like a romance-y fic at all.

Perhaps Sparrow will show to have some great magical powers, seeing as how he made it through the Dark Forest... Maybe he's like Tonks and can even change his form, and is only pretending to be a young boy! Anyway, I have no idea what you'll do with him, but he seems nice so please don't make him evil _
Philesse chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
another great chapter :)
Universal Hope chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
I like this story alot! Is Hermione gonna develop a crush on Sparrow? That would be cool! Especially if the ended up together! _
Lady Prongs chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
This is good. I can't wait to find out more!
Jade121 chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
what's up with Sparrow. It sounds like he's a unicorn or a werewolf.