Reviews for Trajectory Disagreement
Eidolon V chapter 3 . 7/6/2019
Eidolon vs. Alexandria? Huh. Interesting way to introduce Dragon, as a decrypting machine from Bletchley. I'm curious about the Undersiders are up to in France.

And I also hope Fortuna survived from the previous chapter...who's going to defeat Scion now?
Mike chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
A pair of possible moments which COULD be interesting:
1. sixties with civil rights, rock, psychedelic revolution. For too large a part of comix subculture, there were just not sixties... %)
2. era of proto-comix. Pinkerton, etc. ;)
Mike chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
I wouldn't try to write-up highlights of history here. In this fragment, Worm characters are looking like just pigmies when compared to the real-history ones. :( Of course, World Wars are especially trying in this respect.
Nelson fragment looks somewhat better - though he would probably understand that Fortuna has to get a formal education if she is to correctly formulate her wishes. And this is precisely the time when formal education for women started in real history... :)
Talon of Anathrax chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
This really is a great fic! I love both the idea and the execution. Will you be crossposting it to Spacebattles? You would get more readership and feedback there.
Still, I feel really bad for Fortuna here. Please tell me she survived!
Path to Victory should have ensured that she had access to some kind of teleporter or something, right?
Puidwen chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Enjoyed this one too.
Ted chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Man, that was really good. Are you in the Navy yourself? Only it reads like you really know your stuff about it.
Iacs chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
Great idea. "Cauldron analogue" made more sane descisions. And poor Fortuna - Endbringers ruin everything!
Puidwen chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
You don't see a Colin like that often in fan-fiction. By the way this was really well writeen.
Ted chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
So is this a series of One-Shots, then? Cool. Jack Slash "The Ripper" is genius, by the way. Look forward to the next one. Is that as in the ship 'The Victory'? Do I sense a Leviathan coming?
Mike chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Not bad.
I personally would prefer continuation of the Labour, but this also looks promising - differing in this from ANY other attempt of inserting Worm into other historical periods! %)
Colin looks right, London looks right, Jack looks right.
It's important to note that greater part of other characters would need to be reworked quite thoroughly to make them in place at London of the era. Good luck! ;)