Reviews for A Visit to The Headmaster
RedRose102 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I can't wait to hear the rest! I have a question for you, though. Are you a guy? The reason why I ask is because I just can't see a guy writing romantic fan fiction. I know that my comment might seem a bit sexist, but I just never came across a male writing romance. I loved the second chapter and I can't wait to hear the rest of this story. I love it when people write a Severus and Hermione story, but more people focus on Ron and Hermione I've noticed. Oh, well.

Please Update Soon!
XsilverXdoeX chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
u kno its nothing personal that i read a few paragraphs and then went 2 review my disgust b/c i HATE snape/herm, HATE IT! u kno by now i like ur writing since i have reviewed almost everything, but snape/herm has never worked. ever. i dont caare if she is 18 due 2 uncanon time-turners, i dont care if he drank a youth potion or something & looks like stringy pallid plant-in-the-dark kid from all the pensieve memories, i dont care if there are imperiuses, veela relations or love potions! it doesn't work and it will not would not and could not ever happen! its nothing personal but wtf! i am so annoyed by this ship that i hav eneglected grammar/punctuatuion/spellinhg in this reviwe! damn snape/herm...the only person snape is good with is lily and everybody knows that. everybody worth a damn. gr...i gotta go take a chill-pill. lol, i said chill-pill...maybe some valium 8D no, jk. keep writing, but not snape/herm if i haven't made myself clear yet..
chickens chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Hehe. That's neet
Jennifer chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Hey, I just wanted to say how much I liked these two ch...PLEASE hurry uo in writing more! lol. Seriously though, I really like and if you could email me back Iwould appreciate it as I would like to know when you plan to post the next ch. Thanks...and my email adress and name are above.
Briannah chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Love it. Please go on.
olga chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
I like this story. Thank you. When will be next chapters?
Dion Solomon chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
6 A.M.? Never heard of it. Although there's a rumor that I will have to . Oh, yeah, that thing you such. Cute! Write more!
Alexial chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
6 am? must really like him a lot! youre righ though, ,that was a chapter of shortness. hope the next ones longer! when did hermione start liking snape? it would interesting to find out when he became her dream in a flashback or something. hope you update soon!
Jan. McNeville chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
I like this a lot so far! Dumbledore seems like the sort who would behave that way.
bb23 chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Cool, this seems like a cute little piece, I can't wait to see where it's going. To solve the '...' problem I always just use 5 dots instead of three. The program gets confused because some typing programs turn '...' into it's own symbol, and so reads it as only one '.' Please keep going!
Sailor Seasons chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
*L* yes that was the chapter of shortness but thats ok... this is a good story
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I...LOVE IT! Yes, you are evil but I won't hold it ageist you if you WRITE MORE SOON!
Selena chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
oh nice... I like the.. " Well...fuck, now what do I do? " .. reminds me of Dogma... Jay, meet severus snape... he just said fuck!..

Jay: Wel, fucking good to meet you!

of course, after that, I shall promptly be thrown out of Hogwarts.. therefore, I shall shut up.
eudyptulaminor chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Alexial chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
haha it was great...very mean to leave it off there, but its a good chapter. cant wait to read more!