Reviews for Dragons, Lies, and Prophecies
Cholo Palai chapter 1 . 7/30
Its been months still waiting for your update...I hope u are not planning to abandon this story.
there aren't many good mergana fictions and few which are good they are left abandoned,,,its sadden me greatly.
please update soon.
Cholo Palai chapter 6 . 6/17
FINALLY! YES! someone else sees underneath it all. my only dilemma is (we all know how the story of king arthur ends), was the fall of Camelot kilgharrah's goal the entire time? Merlin created his own"greatest" enemies. if he helped Morgana and Mordred properly-there's a good chance that they wouldn't be evil. but then-Arthur and camelot will never fall at their hands (specifically Mordred's). it makes you wonder if kilgharrah's true revenge on Uther is the death of his son, the end of his blood line and the destruction of his kingdom. O_O makes the mind go wild! lol!
Sophie21th chapter 6 . 4/3
I hate cliffhangers *cry* Looking foreward for part two!
michaelCCC98 chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG PLEASE DO PART TWO
michaelCCC98 chapter 6 . 2/15
some good shit right ere bois
badkidoh chapter 6 . 1/10
good story.
Meri Ley chapter 6 . 1/7
This is very enjoyable to read and it contains more surprises. I like the twists from the canon for what happens next,
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 1/7
: )
NC chapter 6 . 1/5
Excellent writing. I always though Kilgharrah's "prophecies" were self-serving.
Lya200 chapter 6 . 1/4
I like the twist that led to Gwen's kidnapping.
MythologyStar chapter 6 . 1/4
I literally just finished this... I hope you do continue this soon!
MonJoh chapter 6 . 1/4
It must be exciting to have the last chapter of this first part complete and posted!
Looking forward to where it goes ... good luck with your writing.
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 6 . 1/4
*face palm* Arthur didn't just put his foot in his mouth, more like the whole leg! Merlin and Morgana seem quite comfortable, maybe too comfortable. She's so ready to jump his bones, haha, poor Merlin, having to be the voice of reason.
spinnerofdark chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
: )
Meri Ley chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Seek and you will. And when find, you will be disturbed. It's already getting so interesting and my curiosity keeps on peaking up. What's gonna happen? What really is out there with regards to Emryss prophecies? Can't wait. Thanks for the update,