Reviews for Devil May Cry: In the Mission
SereneCrosstamer chapter 24 . 7/31
Nuu! That cliffhanger is like a punch in the gut! Gah! I looooove the writing in this and the way you did AWESOME with Al's and Ifrit's personalities. The crazy fire starter and satanic bug zapper don't get along, ha! Aaaaanyway, hope this is updated soon, no pressure! Gah! I know tht doesn't help! I'm just gonna shuts up now...
Arktos chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long. As others have said, this is quite an amazingly detailed fic that fleshes out certain aspects of the Devil May Cry universe, and the first game, that really succeeds on so many levels.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 22 . 5/31/2009
I just love this story! Update soon, please.
Sin Oan chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice. I like this, its well written and a clever idea to write some of the events of the game - DMC1 at least, most game stories are for DMC3.
Arch-Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I actually can't remember where I left off, so I'm revisting the chapters. Apparently, I've all ready left a review.

Nemesis _~
jin-jin chapter 24 . 5/28/2005
Great story! Update soon.
Sable chapter 24 . 3/5/2005
Very nice fic one of the best dmc fics I've read in quite some time

please update soon
Debaser chapter 24 . 7/27/2004
Hi, I'd just like to say that this is one of the best damn 'fics on this site. It's a very interesting retelling of a great game. I'm looking forward to any updates.
riversrunthroughme chapter 24 . 6/24/2004
This cannot possibly get any better. Not only do I get a detailed four one one on all the characters adn thier personalities I also get a riviting and flowing story written so clean I could cry.

After wading through the sea of suckiness and bad grammer I'm ready to scream having finally found one of the rare authors that abide to the laws of common English and still make it a damn addicting fic to read. I think I love you...

The ideas are seamless, the battle scenes intense, and description breathtaking. (ohh! Look at all the big dramatic words! YAY!) You and Shanishasha are with out a doubt the two best DMC author I have EVER come across and if you two EVER stop writing I will HUNT you donw through the net and MAKE you update so help me!

And on the happy note. Great job! Update soon. Ja ne!
Imagos chapter 24 . 6/23/2004
Whew, I meant to review this chapter sooner but fate has intervened... anyhow, Alastor grows even more as a character, and what a character! ;) Your characterisation is amazing Chasm, I prostrate myself at the feet of a truly gifted writer! (and this story has become my favourite fanfiction, period). I can only wait for the next chapter, wondering what it will entail, but please don't be too long! :)
The One Who Knows chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
Your personality of Alastor frickin' rules. This is an awesome fic. There is just one thing that bothers me. Your update times. Please update. Please?

May the grace of God bless your writing.

Adieu.

Signed,

Father Malvado
leppress chapter 24 . 5/27/2004
Once again, I bow to your excellence. Love Al, and I'm sure Alastor appreciates that nick as usual. Can't wait for more.

And, you're very welcome. :)
Mulkin chapter 24 . 5/25/2004
Burry: (sarcastic) Aw, poor. . .'Al"? (Cackles just to make him feel bad) I'd have to say, nice little aside for the devil sword, even though it was short. Dyne? What do you have to say about this chapter?
Dyne: Heh, heh. He said 'fornicate'! (snickers)
Burry: Right, well. . .can't wait to see more. . .whenever I can get back. . .
Specter Von Baren chapter 24 . 5/21/2004
Hhmm, maybe Dante will start calling Ifrit, Frosty *snicker*... Hhmm... I thank you for considering having a Phantom scene.
signed
Specter
Orin Drake chapter 24 . 5/21/2004
Whoo hoo, another chapter! More, oh please, I beg of you. I missed it so much. I adored "...while the lunatic, and his loudly dressed patsy..." as well.