Reviews for Our Second Chance
AnnElfwind chapter 7 . 3/10
This cliffhanger has been going on long enough I think. You should update soon, as this is one of the best Assassin's Creed stories I've read so far and I've read quite a lot. Also, kid!Altair? Cute beyond belief!
Anonymous Crew chapter 7 . 10/17/2018
Absolutely stunning! We are adding this to our favorite list. Can't wait for the next chapter and excitee to see this story go really far.
-The Crew
Ookami Kasumi chapter 7 . 10/7/2018
I really hope you plan to continue this. I'm really enjoying it.
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 7 . 5/24/2018
Sabotage! Traitor! Change his name to Benedict Arnold!
Great story so far though even if it is not what I was expecting when I started reading it. ;)
ZooFan chapter 7 . 5/22/2018
Great story idea I love it please keep writing more
Big Fan chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
This is a pretty epic story. I can't believe I never saw it until you updated. You've got the solid pacing for the story going and your not over bogged down in dialogue. The story keeps surprising me in events. :) I am so very glad I found it.

Will Desmond expound upon the hook-blade for them? Maybe travel around the globe for those other pieces of Eden between his major descendants? Or is he going to follow his own line?

Keep up the awesome work! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Is it Shawn?
CamHCL chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
i criiiiiiedyour story is so great...love it
TheSignOfDeath chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Thumbs up. This is awesome Eagerly anticipating the next chapter
Aquilla042600 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I love your story I hope you update soon your amazing!
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
awesome chapter
Hailey Face chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
This so makes up for the wait. Love the chapter
AuroDarklund chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Omg! THIS IS TOO GOOD!
TheSignOfDeath chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Awesome! Please Post a new chapter soon
hi 3 chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
Yes! You updated! Great chapter as always and I'm excited to see how Altair will do in his training~! Thanks for updating and keep it up~!