Reviews for Triangle
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I'm not sure how I feel about this story yet. I like the idea of yugi and kaiba as a couple, but have not really found out where yugi is coming from. I mean how he's really feeling about this hole thing, this dose not really flatter yugi as a character so much. I'm going to keep reading though, to early to properly tell how this story will turn out. )
Sierra-Falls chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
Aww! That was soo cute! Is this the ending? I almost hope it won't be, but I'm not sure what you can do to improve on perfection of waffyness.
animecritique chapter 26 . 12/8/2003
forxibaby: so this is Anime Critique here
forxibaby: and we're here to rate you're story
Dragonwindrider: yup
forxibaby: okay
forxibaby: so what did u think about the story 'Triangle'? Dragon
Dragonwindrider: haha i thought it was...interesting but kind of over done in the lemon area
forxibaby: Yea i though so to
Dragonwindrider: it kind of scared me in some parts like i mean, 3 lemons in one chapter
forxibaby: i mean how many lemons were there?
forxibaby: I can't count
Dragonwindrider: i dont personaly have anything big ageinst lemons, but that was kind of much
Dragonwindrider: even considering the plot
Dragonwindrider: but i loved all the jap phrases u used
forxibaby: yup
Dragonwindrider: like the im not right in my head
Dragonwindrider: or seomthing?
forxibaby: I feel like i'm not in my head
Dragonwindrider: that was awesome
Dragonwindrider: lol
Dragonwindrider: yeah that was it
forxibaby: lo
forxibaby: l
forxibaby: - i love that phrase
Dragonwindrider: me too
Dragonwindrider: im gonna put it in my aim info
Dragonwindrider: lol
forxibaby: So on a scale of 1-10 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest what would u rate it?
forxibaby: You know what really got me is that 3 people liking each other. -_- nothing against it but kinda werid.
Dragonwindrider: yeah
Dragonwindrider: um...ok, i thought it was funny, like i was seriously laughing my head off, but romance type things sometimes do that to me, *shrugs* dont kown y. um...but there were kind of too many lemons, but over all the whole thing was really well writen even tho sometimes the plot was kind of...weird. i give it a 7?
Dragonwindrider: maybe a 6
forxibaby: Idon't think i liked it very much even though the phrases were good i don't really like the plot and I really have something against haveing 3 lemons in a chapter although not all chapters have lemons. The story is detailed and the the characters are kinda out of place but other than that i would give it a 4.5-5
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 26 . 11/29/2003
Oh! This ficcie is so good! _ NE, Jan?
Jan: ...yep...
Me: _very_ enthusiastic ( how do you spell it?) Isn't he? Eh heh heh.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
Rowan: Go Bakura! You show Kaiba! Nobody calls your Yuugi a whore!

Sakura: And so Bakura gains another fangirl.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Rowan: If fathers are so special, where's Bakura's?

Sakura: Good question. On an archelogical dig?

Rowan: Probably...but where's Yuugi's jii-san? Is he dead or something?

Sakura: ...Don't ask me!

Rowan: And what about Kaiba's staff? Don't you think they'd have something to say about the teenager doing what he's doing with Yuugi?

Sakura: They don't want to get fired is all.

Rowan: Oh, makes sense.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
Rowan: Kaiba and Yuugi have issues...the only sane, absolutely right-in-the-head-ones are Bakura and Jounouchi.

Sakura: I have to agree with you. Even Yami, letting Yuugi do what he does! *shudders*

Rowan: Not bad so far! Will continue reading, later...expect to hear from us!
DreamingChild chapter 26 . 8/30/2003
Another excellent fic! I read this one before, but was too lazy to review. Love yer stuff!
no name rly chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
very good, liek teh pauirings, you shdoul have less japanesse though, sicne this is int eh english section
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 26 . 5/4/2003
Ok, i started this story a little before noon this morning, it is now officially 9:43 pm, I didn't know I had been reading this thing that long, in other words, I really enjoyed it and loved it just the same. Only thing that really caught my attention is that u really like the word melted a lot. It's used over 10 times in each chap, maybe more, still loved the story though, catch yah later.

The demon Rain
madison chapter 26 . 5/4/2003
Well, I have to say it was a pretty good story. Kinda lost me a while back but I got it later. But I have a commetn to make... Yuugi-kun said "I love you" aishuteru to Bakura. Bakura said "I love you" to Yuugi, but never to Kaiba. I know he said his loved them both but he never said it directly to Kaiba. And Kiaba didn't say it to him either. Maybe I missed it but I did notice the lack of "I love you"'s. But it was still a good story.
Destiniy chapter 26 . 5/4/2003
- that was a cute ficcy.I loved it :) and it was definatly a different type of paring/threesome ._. I didn't think I'd actually like a Bakura/Yugi/Kaiba paring but this one was real well written _ great job!
CrimsonBobble chapter 26 . 5/4/2003
This was really awesome! It deserves more praise than that, but i dont know what else to say... Its very good!
someone chapter 25 . 4/27/2003
hihi!

ooh. . .it seems to be turning bakuracentric. . .i luvbakura, but i think i'm addicted to seto 'n' yugi. . .MORE YUGI AND SETO PLEZ

Nywayz, i luv ur ficcy anyway!

i would go review all the other chappies if i had time but. . .homework beckons. . .u.u

pretend you have 20 more reviews_ (i dunno if ur the type of people to care about reviews but. . .ok now i'm rambling. ill be quiet now.)

write and update! w/u! _
Stinky Old Fart chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Is the entire internet peverse? Gaah! The thought that you breathed air that I might have breathed makes me sick to my stomach!(sorry for misspellings)