Reviews for Trying again
carwash36 chapter 9 . 11/17
Awesome
carwash36 chapter 6 . 11/17
Hell yeahs, nickname get!
carwash36 chapter 1 . 11/16
Awesome
SinfulKiss chapter 8 . 11/11
I really hope you're ok. It's been a while since your last update and there hasn't been any activity on your profile. Best of wishes and hope you're healthy.
KasaiXNoXKage chapter 9 . 11/10
Wish this would continue but I doubt it will. It’s a good story so it’s a shame to see it die before a certain fire chicken does.
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 10/17
knarf... you're on my wavelength! btw author! hikari imouto OC is the CUTEST OC. no need to continue the fact has been stated! she's adorable!
knarf3 chapter 4 . 10/14
Yosh! Good on Naruto for trashing his canon counterpart's obsession with the colour orange, horrendous sartorial choices, and impulsiveness.

It's always amusing to see Naruto having no trouble speaking on the same verbal frequency as Koneko.

"He pulls that shit at school, I'm hanging him from a flagpole Prep, I'm just letting you know." Bless your soul (if I actually believed in the concept), I hope my eyes aren't deceiving me, because it certainly reads like Naruto won't be tolerating any of Issei's disgusting behaviour that solidly venture into sexual assault territory. I had stopped reading several Naruto HSDD fics because the perplexing and rage-inducing decisions of the authors to put that human garbage in a non-background role. The reason why people read HSDD crossover fics is because these readers don't want to see Issei getting his undeserving filthy hands on powerful women who could do so much better than that creep.

I would love to see Naruto melt down ice queen Grayfia's frosty exterior.

Naruto is now a legit Dragon? I certainly didn't see that coming.

Good to know that this Naruto isn't an academic slacker.

Gaah! Naruto is so dense when it comes to a woman's affections! Rias is obviously interested in and somewhat possessive of him, so take the hint already!

Very crafty of Koneko to use the excuse of watching the laptop screen to touch Naruto.

That moment between Naruto and Akeno is very sweet. The decision to let himself be loved by those around him should be a very easy one to make considering several beautiful women would gladly do so given the chance.

Aww, Hikari is one more adorable reason that Naruto won't be alone now. It's so sweet how the hebe-omouto and the blond have formed an affectionate sibling bond.

Yosh! Asia's first scene isn't ruined by a certain perverted filth!
knarf3 chapter 3 . 10/14
It warms my heart that Kurama and the other bijuus still got Naruto's back even when separated by dimensions.

Good decision on Naruto's part to put his foot down and refuses to let Rias have any practical control over him. He saved her and Akeno's lives and they saved his. So like he said, they are now even. It's also good to see the two already reacting positively to his straightforward nature (that's a sigh of relief for me because I'm sick of seeing Akeno pathetically clinging on to Issei of all people). Koneko also seems to be already attached to our favourite blond as well.

It's amusing to see Koneko of all people forcing Naruto to not put on a facade when interacting with the rest of ORC.

Is the red body of water supposed to represent Naruto's access to Kurama's power?

I hope Ophis will be attracted to Naruto as well.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 10/10
hmm I guess without Kurama is probably the ONLY way that Rias could honestly reincarnate Naruto as otherwise he'd be to powerful as she's used her queen and had also used her mutated piece on Gasper
crow and the butterfly chapter 9 . 10/3
will this be updated soon
Archangel Uzumaki chapter 9 . 9/2
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon! I can't waits for the next chapter!
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 8/30
man I got to read more it's too good
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 9 . 8/26
I love the chapter when is the next update
vmage2 chapter 6 . 8/20
Ichi Ichi should be Icha Icha. Karawarner should be Kalawarner.