Reviews for Trying again
Rajdeep's chapter 2 . 7/30
One of the best Naruto X DxD fics. Good job.
What Do You Mean “UNDER REWRITE”!?
tired of living chapter 3 . 7/14
edgy af
mathdump chapter 1 . 7/9
I do hope that this is not abandoned. It has much promise, and I look to see where it goes. Will he be paired with Akeno and Rias?
foxyalienmonkey chapter 9 . 5/30
So any chance you could give us a status update about the story because I surely hope it isn't 7 years until you post on site again because that's the time we had to wait since you last updated your Ranma story.
GN00QuanTa chapter 9 . 4/18
Is this a dead story?
DukeSomerset chapter 9 . 4/5
Please let me know if this story is abandoned, it's very good. The plot is relaxed and not over the top. Please continue
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 9 . 3/12
i need moooore!~~
sortofbored chapter 9 . 2/18
Great story so far. Hope to see more soon.
Eternity456 chapter 9 . 1/27
This is interesting please update soon
Kitanos chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
crapiest name ever
Devola chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
It's been over 3/4 of a year since your last update. I know you didn't die in February, since you updated your profile in June.

It's pretty rude to leave people hanging on a cliff hanger for so long. I was also getting pretty impatient over how slow Naruto's relationship with Rias and the other girls has been moving. They sleep in bed with him nude, yet none of them have yet to even kiss the guy.

I don't know what your excuse is, be it laziness or that "oragianal" story you mentioned, but you really need to finish what you've started. You might also want to invest in some kind of dictionary or spell check, since you don't seem to really bother correcting your spelling errors.
Kitanos chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
how are they hanging from their belt loops AND naked at the same time? I think I missed something, funny tho.
RogueAssassinNaruto chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
aren't both of them blonde so my question is this is yuto calling himself a bastard aswell
carwash36 chapter 9 . 11/17/2017