Reviews for The Attack
WofOZ chapter 7 . 3/12/2017
I'll be honest there are very few stories written primarily from the point of view of an original character that are done just so that it fits seemlessly with the established characters.
You did an AMAZING job of it. I really enjoyed this short story from start to finish! Thanks for writing it, hope you write lots more!
Oz
MerryLittleMess chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Fantastic story! I loved the action in the cave and it was interesting to see the Inseperables from an outside POV for once. Great read!
Debbie chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Hated to see this end. I really got a kick out of Porthos/Andre conversation. It was hilarious in spots. I liked what d'Art said at the end to her about whatever/whenever help. I can see where a sequel could come in from it and I hope to see one. Great story!
Helensg chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Really enjoyed that fic,you must think seriously about writing another.
NetMyne01 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Wonderful piece of fiction, it was a great read. Thank you for sharing.
FierGascon chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Awwwww...
Wonderful ending!

T'was quite the ride: I luved it!

Looking forward to your next story!

And thanks for sharing this one! :-)
MusketeerAdventure chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Wonderfully written final chapter! Enjoyed your story immensely! Thank you for sharing this; and am looking forward to more of your work!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
OMGG I love this chapter! so glad d'Artagnan recovered so well. And found Mariannes name ..love how Andre had to tell d'Artagnan he was sorry for what he said and how the boys kinda yanked his chain a little bit.. Cant wait to see your next fic hope Marianne need the boys help :-)
MusketeerAdventure chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Nice update! Really liked how you had the stormy weather match the mood of our musketeers! Looking forward to the next chapter!
GoGirl212 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
really enjoying this fic and the outsider POV. You've written some good OCs too . . Loving the mom, and you can see aspects of her in the daughter. very touching about D'Art helping them just by breathing. I love the brotherhood through the eyes of others.
FierGascon chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Whoa.

That was intense!

And such a good read... :-)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Oh my a storms coming and Athos is tighter then string. love how blames himself .. wonder if anything will happen to the girl will she get caught up in anything that needs help from Musketeers?...like d'Artagnan or Athos?
Helensg chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Angsty guilty Athos,just my favourite cares so little for his own safety when like this.
Glad D'Artagnan seems a little better
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
So glad he's ok and Aramis mother henning him..Athos is ok as well and ok he's not hurt..cant wait to see what is yet to come
MusketeerAdventure chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Wonderfully written chapter! Glad to see our musketeers reunited; and look forward to lots of comfort to help ease d'Artagnan's pain!