Reviews for My Three Leaf Clover
BloodIronSun chapter 1 . 1/12
Interesting...I will add this story to my favorites! I like the emotion and I feel like I can put myself in the character's place-great job!
Infernal Blaze chapter 4 . 1/3
Things are becoming more serious 's good.
I didn't expect Clove to feel like that but I'm sure things will become more clear between her and D.
I'm sorry if the reviews don't make to much sense but for some reason chunks of them end up erased when they are posted.
Infernal Blaze chapter 3 . 1/3
I wasn't expecting a time skip but I don't mind it.
I like the fact that D accepted the job just because of is really cute and touching.
Infernal Blaze chapter 2 . 1/3
Very nice chapter.I really liked the interaction between D and was very cute how D was't able to refuse her and.I can understand why Left Hand was laughing when D was trying to tie the flowers must have been something very unusual for D to do.
Infernal Blaze chapter 1 . 1/3
A very intresting concept.
I'm new in the Vampire Hunter D fandom but I like this story and I'm sure it will be a joy to read it.
It helps that I have a fondness for badass and child duo' if you count Left Hand.
Keep up the good work.:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
I was a fan of this story years ago the first time around. I feel like this isnt going to end the same way. When I read the first posting i had always thought it would have been nice for D to show back up in her later teen years. I enjoyed the raw dramatic emotions. Personally I didn't mind the joke at the end of the first version. But do what feels right for you.
Hatt chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Oh my goodness! I'm in love with this story! Clove seems like such a sweet kid and you've brought more of a human touch to D without betraying his character. I really hope you keep updating this. I look forward to the next chapter.