Reviews for Molly
Delbert59 chapter 1 . 3/23/2023
Bwahahaha
Love it
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 3/14/2023
A most determined Darcy got his way through some rather unorthodox means. Clever man!
reisova chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
Cute story
Anniedexterous chapter 1 . 8/31/2022
Lol! This was so much fun to read! I've known people like the Countess. They arranged everything to their satisfaction. I loved how Darcy was Elizabeth's calm in the middle of the whirl of the social season.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/24/2022
I read this again and laughed just as much as the first time. Would love to read more of your stories
HudsMarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2022
Delightful story!
SunriseImagination chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
This is completely hilarious! I can't believe I never found this story before... I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud...

A Mr. Darcy who's not abhorrent to disguise is wonderful.
petesatmh chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
How clever! Darcy is a sly one, he had his relatives wrapped around his fingers. The only thing that could've made it better was to know of Caroline's and Lady Catherine's reaction. But it's perfectly wonderful on it's own.
WendyJayne chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
Fun and well written. Thanks.
Levenez chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Thank you very much for this original and fun story!
Windchimed chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
This was a cute and funny little story. Thanks for sharing it!
RHALiz chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
This us definitely One of the favourites through the years...my only wish for there to be more BUT this story itself was presented and written PERFECTLY as it IS...so im happy to be able to read this story again n again.

The way it was written, the originality, the way it was phased into appropriate sections of story makes it Just PERFECT!

Thank YOU fir sharing your stories and talent!
strong bella chapter 1 . 1/31/2021
I literally LOL reading this story. Love it!
pricelessQueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
this was so funny! and very well written.
libaka chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
I so hard during this! A joy to read, and very smart way to get what he wants,