Reviews for Dreaming of Spires
Keke Koorime chapter 17 . 2h
aww I missed this. Please write more soon!
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 17 . 9/4
I am soooo glad to get new chapter! And I love Narcissa, especially how she keeps her character in the coven. Looking forward to learning more about it! Please keep updating.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 14 . 9/2
Loved this chapter. It had me crying and smiling and crying a bit again. Other people on the bus are probably wondering a bit ;-)
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 10 . 9/2
I'm enjoying your story very much. It's a nice touch to have Harry married to someone that wasn't mentioned much during the books
I love this so much. Looking forward to the next update! Dying to uncover some more of her memories or at least gets some hints as to what happened to her.
apls79 chapter 15 . 9/1
This chapter was pure magic! Great job, and keep up the good work
apls79 chapter 12 . 9/1
So sorry for your loss
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 8/31
I love this, but it does seem to be going a bit slowly. She should have been recalling more stuff by now. But I truly am enjoying it.
Honoria Granger chapter 17 . 8/31
I love what you're doing with Hermione and her past. Just fantastic. And a coven near Lourdes! Makes a certain kind of weird sense...
apls79 chapter 4 . 8/31
I just wanted you to know, that so far, and I am only through chapter 4 in reading this, this fanfic has become my most favorite story I have read yet! I have favorited and read over 100 stories on FFN, but I like yours the best! Keep up the good work!
apls79 chapter 2 . 8/31
I am loving this so far! This is quite intriguing a mystery. Looking forward to reading on
mega700201 chapter 17 . 8/31
Thanks
amr56 chapter 17 . 8/31
It was interesting to get a look at Narcissa, and I'm curious to see what she makes of Hermione. Maybe Narcissa will have some information? I still wonder what happened to Hermione in the first place. It'll be interesting to get a look at wrathful Demelza, who is usually so calm and nurturing. Thanks for updating!
MahallieMacKenzie chapter 17 . 8/31
Yes! I am so glad you are back to updating this again. I just reread it and fell in love again.
HazelnutLatte chapter 17 . 8/31
Looking forward to reading more.
Meeting between Hermione and Narcissa. Patronus. Hermione and Draco interactions.
Any further meetings between Hermione and Pansy? (Just wondering)
All the best in future chapters.. xoxo!