Reviews for Dreaming of Spires
jamaiscredule chapter 15 . 5/31
Really loving this story. I can’t wait to read your next chapter
Synoir chapter 15 . 4/24
This was a magnificent chapter. This is truly an astounding story. I loved every bit of it.
Synoir chapter 13 . 4/24
This was marvellous. Magnificent. And it looks like rain. You use the elements so wonderfully.
Synoir chapter 12 . 4/24
You nailed Ollivander to a T. I love, always loved, Ollivander as a character- he is one of the most intriguing characters in the story and you’ve done a marvellous job with him.
Synoir chapter 11 . 4/24
Holy shi- HE RELAPSED. Why didn’t I see that coming?! DAMN.
Synoir chapter 10 . 4/24
I’m soooo intrigued by Demelza. Like, she has a presence that I wanna delve more into. I really like these chapters.
Synoir chapter 9 . 4/24
I’m really curious about Demelza. I’m just- I don’t know. I am super curious. I’m really worried about everything right now. In a good, curious way
Synoir chapter 8 . 4/24
Lol Hermione’s response to hearing that she is a hero. Brilliant. I love these chapters, I can sense Hermione’s distress so well. You are great!
Synoir chapter 7 . 4/24
This is getting interesting. More characters and I’m really really curious about how Harry willt ake Hermione’s return. And who Obliviated her anyway? I’m so curious
Synoir chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh my. I can relate to Hermione so much. I would never want him togo away. I love the Wingardium leviosa moment. Brilliant chapter
Synoir chapter 5 . 4/24
I love Draco is so careful with her but also I kinda feel like he is equally excited and eager to tell her all about it. I just love it
Synoir chapter 4 . 4/24
I am in love with their conversations
Synoir chapter 3 . 4/22
Learning more about Hermione was so great. You’ve made a magnificent job with her memory loss. the way she feels detached from her current life, mixing with the studious nature of Hermione Granger we know creates a rather sad but beautifully written chapter.
Synoir chapter 2 . 4/22
I love how you introduced Pansy and the way you write her. I am also loving the way you introduce information, it flows throughout the chapter.
Synoir chapter 1 . 4/22
This seems fantastic. You have a great voice as a story teler and the premises is too exciting by itself! Can’t wait to read more!