Reviews for Alphabets: A Romance
Guest chapter 14 . 6h
Again it doesn't make any sense
UCI chapter 14 . 9h
Seriously? The only time you actually finish one of your fics it has to have a bad ending?
TheLaughingStalkieTalkie chapter 14 . 8h
Me me like story.
HarimaHige chapter 14 . 10h
Dude, this was too short.
You only made it somewhat OK because you promise a sequel.
jam99chgo chapter 14 . 11h
Good for her.
jam99chgo chapter 14 . 11h
Saki is making her move.
Guest chapter 14 . 12h
Like everybody said, this fic sucked way too much. It's better if you focus only on your other story.
KaiSaeren chapter 13 . 6/8
Wow. Man i love tour stories but this is becoming almost unnecessarily edgy. I dont even get what mistake hachiman was supposed to make here. In context what he said was nothing, quite literally. She just told him she doesnt like him, that she only did it for attention and he wants to leave and makes a jab at her. Imo his reaction ia not only mils but understandable. I know you blow the characters out of proportions on purpose ( like Yukino) but this is kinda hard to follow and just as hard to read now. And honestly if you plan to make him say some more stupid things and hurt Saki too, you will have the entire cast. I dont think hachiman would be so calous even at his lowest. I dont know where you plan to take this, it doesnt looklike anything resembling a happy ending and i really think adding Saki into the club of people hachiman rejected so needlessly isnt a great idea so myvote is to reboot it :)
I enjoyed this greatly. But i enjoyed this for hachiman and shizuka and it seems the focus is now all over the place.
Anyway thanks for the new chapters. Looking forward to more of your writing. Have a good one.
Hystori o chapter 13 . 5/9
I would love a sequel and the chapters you've been putting out are a blessing. Keep doing you.
suhailtatsumi chapter 9 . 4/30
well alright this is getting messed up
Ghul chapter 13 . 4/27
I dont get it what was his mistake
Zeranvor chapter 13 . 4/24
Yes please continue this!
HarimaHige chapter 13 . 4/22
Here my thoughts
I liked the last 6 chapters. Yukinoshita going crazy was interesting and I would have liked to be more in her head to understand. Same as for the details of the plan to confess to him.
I hope you don’t treat saki to bad. She doesn’t deserve it. Even more so hachiman doesn’t deserve it to lead a broken life.
If you want to stop then you should at least come up with an Epilog or some kind of closure. It doesn’t need to be all rainbows but with some hints of growing to something better.
Omg, pan-chan the panda deleting his/her story :(
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 4/21
A little extreme from Yukino but nonetheless entertaining