Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
Crimson of the Mandalorians chapter 76 . 7/10
Man, this was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. Easily one of the best DekuMina fics out there, and I’m a fan all the way through. Keep up the amazing work! I’ll wait as long as necessary for you to keep expanding this story.
RawrWeHasDragon chapter 76 . 5/18
There is very little I can express without going into an emotional high from this fanfic, I love how the raid arc went and have loved every chapter since. Hope to see more chapters when they exist and can't to see what else you put out!
Privatemrpoo chapter 76 . 2/14
Can’t wait for the next chapter even though it’s going to be a long wait I love this story and can’t wait to see where it goes next
Privatemrpoo chapter 54 . 2/12
This is so sweet and I literally am loving every single second of this story. Well done good job can’t describe how well done this story is just speechless. The wholesomeness is just over the roof.
Mr. Starman chapter 76 . 1/30
PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS! I LOVE the romance between Izuku and Mina! Your story is AMAZING! Hope there's more updates.
Lucifer S Moringstar chapter 8 . 11/29/2021
Honestly I always pictured bakugo with Iida. Love this take.
blackarrowprime94 chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Will this ever be completed?
Cario Regun chapter 8 . 7/20/2021
I was expecting a reaction from Kirishima (SPOILER ALERT) you know because Mina was his reason to be a hero
Cario Regun chapter 7 . 7/20/2021
dating and no kiss on the lips ? hahah just saying
Cario Regun chapter 6 . 7/20/2021
izuku beating mina in dance dance revolution? seriously ? I love this story but that was low 77 hahahaha
Guest chapter 76 . 7/18/2021
i require need more updates
BearGlitch chapter 3 . 6/11/2021
Didn't Kamui see Deku use his quirk during the Sports Festival?
Foxfire1215 chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
Doesn’t have anything to do with the first chapter but the ship name can be Minadoriya
Warpwind chapter 10 . 4/15/2021
donno, her horns look more like antennae to me. fits more too.
Warpwind chapter 3 . 4/14/2021