Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
Cario Regun chapter 8 . 7/20
I was expecting a reaction from Kirishima (SPOILER ALERT) you know because Mina was his reason to be a hero
Cario Regun chapter 7 . 7/20
dating and no kiss on the lips ? hahah just saying
Cario Regun chapter 6 . 7/20
izuku beating mina in dance dance revolution? seriously ? I love this story but that was low 77 hahahaha
i require need more updates
BearGlitch chapter 3 . 6/11
Didn't Kamui see Deku use his quirk during the Sports Festival?
Foxfire1215 chapter 1 . 4/24
Doesn’t have anything to do with the first chapter but the ship name can be Minadoriya
Warpwind chapter 10 . 4/15
donno, her horns look more like antennae to me. fits more too.
Warpwind chapter 3 . 4/14
LIIIES! Filthy LIes!
Dylan Long chapter 3 . 3/10
MY LORD THAT WAS A GOOD READ. It was amazing. It was everything I ever look for in entertainment. Pain. Regret. Joy. And the beginning of a possible romance.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 22 . 3/8
So . . so many words used to say the simplist of things. Paragraphs to answer yes or no questions. I just can't. and plus, while I love DekuxMina this one just doesn't have it for me. With all that is said there actually isn't much explanation for their feelings for each other. They love each other immediately after dating for almost no reason. I want it to work but it doesn't. Maybe I just don't get it this time.
Drake.Dman chapter 1 . 2/13
:3.
Kointoss chapter 9 . 2/8
Change Clarkson to Klaxon
handwran chapter 5 . 1/31
YES! MINADEKU BEST SHIP! ISH BEAUTIFUL!
Gamma-X chapter 6 . 1/30
I don't like what you did with Mina's horns/antennae. They should have been sensitive as shown when Hado were moving them around.
But at least they're dating now~!
Kisa tracer chapter 76 . 1/24
Love the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter hope you get it out soon. Keep up the good work. Awkward Energy is a good team name for them. Can't wait to see how you play out the Overhaul Arc but I can definitely see Eri not leaving either Deku or Mina will be interesting to see what they would do about that though from the way they are acting with her they already are good parents. Anyways peace out and keep it up. Don't let RL get you down and take it a day at a time.
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »