Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
creativesm75 chapter 72 . 7/7/2019
oh cool Poor Eri.
Vanessa Masters chapter 38 . 6/27/2019
wwww Izuku, so caring for Kota.
Vanessa Masters chapter 37 . 6/27/2019
After having been unleashing her anger towards this rock pile for the better half of five hours now, and having had enough time to think about everything that had transpired, she felt she had a guess ready. Not that she had any way of confirming it, but based on what she knew about the turbulent relationship that he and her boyfriend shared, Mina felt that she could, at least, get parts of his resentment right.

Bakugou was scared of Izuku.

More accurately, of how quickly he'd caught up to him. From Quirkless, to having such a powerful, flashy, and versatile Quirk that made Explosion look limited in comparison, and, when used at 100%, One For All made Bakugou's Quirk look like splattering of paint next to such sheer, earth shaking, shattering and raw power, Bakugou felt his superiority slipping, and lashed out at those whom he felt were threatening his place at the top. In the same vein, perhaps that was why he resented Todoroki for essentially giving up during the Sports Festival. It was one less chance to prove he was better than everyone else.

But he wasn't better than everyone else. He no longer had that firm, iron belief in his own strength anymore. Mina finally going up and outright demanding him to explain himself had been just one of the many triggers to outrage he seemed to have. The fact he was now being called out to face the consequences of his actions was something he just hadn't ever considered, or wanted to consider. Now that the time was here, he was going to fight off any sense of responsibility towards his past that he could.

Verbally, or violently.
I think she’s right,

Oh dear, little huddle here, Mina angry and some of it is aimed at Izuku.
Vanessa Masters chapter 36 . 6/27/2019
"Cool off, Bakugou! Just chill dude!" Kirishima was trying, in vain, to get the aggressive teenager to calm himself, trying to swat his hands down to his sides so his Quirk wouldn't pose a danger to anyone in his enraged state.

"Deku!" He yelled at Izuku, barely even two feet away from him at this stage. "Control your fucking psycho girlfriend, and tell her to mind her own fucking business about shit that doesn't concern her!"

"Screw you!" Mina yelled right back, with never before heard venom in her voice. Fury that no one had ever seen before on the Acid Quirk users face, or heard in her tone. She was displaying anger that honestly seemed to make her appear like a totally different person altogether. Mina with anger didn't seem to be Mina, but someone else that the class hadn't even met before.

Izuku especially was taken aback by this display of sheer anger, that he wasn't even sure what it was that he should do in this situation. Mina was normally so carefree that he had never seen her more than mildly annoyed before. This was a whole new monster.

"M-Mina, please, calm down – "

"No, screw that, I'm pissed off now!" She yelled at the top of her voice, one step short of pushing straight past Izuku and clocking the boy whom she held serious resentment for straight in the jaw, she yelled, "What the hell is your problem, Bakugou?!"

Totally disregarding her question, Bakugou just responded with a simple, yet effective, "Fuck you!"

Blinking sharply twice after looking over his shoulder as Kirishima pushed back the angry, explosive boy with the help of Kaminari running up to pull him away, Izuku turned back to Mina, his confusion in his wide eyes clear for everyone to see. "Mina, what – What's going on here? Why're you even talking to Kacchan in the first place?"

"The guy's a huge jerk." Mina growled. "He's just a bully who got lucky enough to be born with a powerful Quirk. He treats you and everyone like shit, and I want to know why."
—-

Your the psycho Bakugo! Seriously, it is her business and it should’ve been others too.

Honestly, but Izuku is sadly being the better man.
Vanessa Masters chapter 35 . 6/27/2019
Oh Mineta, he never learns.

Ha! And Izuku, getting naked pink hottie hugging him, she’s not modest when it comes to her man.
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
You don't need to apologize for this chapter being a bit short, I'm just happy its out, and setting up the next installment of whats to come. In that sense, I'm super hyped because of this. :)

You're doing a great job as always, so please keep it up. :D
Mr. Albatross chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
Your work is always sterling, Mr. Quartz; If I have any complaint, its that I so badly want to read the next chapter of your other work, but I know better than to rush a kettle of tea.

Good all around.
Vanessa Masters chapter 34 . 6/25/2019
Izuku didn't just stare back however. Instead, he made his way over towards the black haired and eyed individual, and bent down to his level. While Kota expressed annoyance and hostility, Izuku showed a friendly smile, and held out his hand for the kid to shake. To Izuku, it was possible that the kid was just awkward or shy. He was used to the feeling himself, so naturally, he was empathetic.

He spoke in as soft, kind, and calm a manner as he could, in an effort to make the child feel more comfortable around him. "It's nice to meet you Kota." He politely greeted. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm training to be a Hero with Class 1-A -"

The politeness and good natured was thrown back into the green haired boy's face, when Kota simply launched a straight forward strike with his fist - Straight at Izuku's groin. The kid didn't hold back in the slightest. Even the furtherest person away from the impact site was about twenty meters away, and the sound was crisp and clear to them as it was to Mina and Mandalay, stood just a few feet from the occurrence.

A clear, loud, smack that rang through everyones ears. Those closest to the sound reacted first.

"Holy - Izuku!" Mina was pretty sure her eyes shot as wide open as her boyfriends when she saw what happened, more out of shock than anything. With speed that rivalled her performances in the forest, she ran over towards her now collapsed boyfriend, not that she was too sure what on Earth she was supposed to do to comfort him in his pain. "What the hell, kid?!"

"Kota, what'd you do that for?!"

Turning to send a ferocious glare at the green haired teenager he'd assaulted, the pink skinned girl who had rushed to help him, his aunt, and everyone else in the nearby vicinity, Kota said the first words that anyone there had heard him say all day.

Those words were a cold, spiteful, "I can't stand jerks who wanna be Heroes."

—-

Oh Izuku, you never learn.

And neither does Bakugo.

The Racoon eyes wants to tear your flesh. Ba-ass-kugo.
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
This is still great, I honestly think you will do great with this arc, plot elements were more needed when I saw what some people thought of this arc. In the meantime, this chapter got me thinking, if Deku spends too much time thinking on this subject, will Mina take him out on a date to calm him down? Either way, this is great, the romance in canon, is very boring so keep up the good work.
Constipated Genius chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
Eh, it's a shortie but a goodie imo. It establishes Izuku's concern remaining from in-canon as well as Mina's perspective on the matter of Eri. All that said... it's still leaving me highly concerned for Eri's safety since Chisaki can just walk up and say "Hey I'm her dad," but then again, he's a known member of the Shie Hassaikai and HOPEFULLY the Pussycats would be aware of this. Here's to hoping they don't get hit by a dose of plot which'll make them give up traumatized little girl Eri.

Praying Eri doesn't suffer more;
~Constipated Genius~
Neon Starch chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
Hey, any update is better than no update at all, so I'll take what I can get. This was actually nice to see Izuku and Mina just take a moment to breathe, especially after all the hell they went through. Now, though, I kinda want to see some interactions between Eri, Izuku, and Mina. The adorableness just writes itself.
Whitetiger789 chapter 72 . 6/23/2019
Great chapter dude.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 6/18/2019
I do that thing too. I text like I talk IRL
Solar4Souls chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
i feel like their ship name would be ashideku or something
hZJ336bhUEG7cs chapter 11 . 6/7/2019