Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
ChildeRoland13 chapter 11 . 1/12
Chapter 11 Author's Note: ending soon - maybe five or six more chapters.

::Looks at status::
"ongoing" "Chapters: 76"

[jk] Blatant lies. [/jk]

Not that it's a bad thing, per se. :D
Little reader chapter 5 . 1/7
:o what if the ship name was IzuMina (not hating on anyone who uses MinaDeku as the ship name, just thought it sounded cute :3)
Demento56 chapter 76 . 1/9
Great story and great politics! I hope you're still doing well, and I'm looking forward to the story continuing, whenever that might happen.
Demento56 chapter 66 . 1/9
Sorry, but this chapter ruined the story completely for me. The idea that anything about ATLA was in any way forgettable is not only ludicrous but insulting, and makes this story completely unreadable.

Jokes aside, still loving the story and the fluff is ever so delightful.
Demento56 chapter 59 . 1/9
I personally would not object if the next 17 chapters of this story were nothing but wall to wall fluff. God knows everybody deserves some.
Demento56 chapter 49 . 1/9
Good god, I hate infiltrator types. There's nothing as heart wrenching as watching them work, which is probably a sign that you've written Toga very well. 10/10
JakeGuy240 chapter 76 . 1/6
Big fan of this fic! I think you really hit the nail on the head with the Characters and their personalities. I discovered this about a week ago and I've already read it straight through Twice!
I'm really interested to see how you cover the Yuuei Festival if you do. Keep up the great work!
Gibby chapter 3 . 1/2
Never even thought of this ship but I decided to get out of my comfort zone. And I have to say, this is good as hell. I rarely write reviews but I had to write one for this story. I notice people tend to make their stories a little unbelievable even when it’s supposed to be. But you my friend, have perfectly grasped both their personalities in my opinion. I could see this happening BNHA. Whatever your doing, keep doing it.
LordZarcon chapter 76 . 12/29/2020
Ay! I've jusr binged the whole thing over the past few days and really enjoyed it. Hope you pick it back up soon!
Nevarus chapter 10 . 12/6/2020
and the sister has telekinesis...
Nevarus chapter 10 . 12/6/2020
So I'm curious, why does her brother have a phasing quirk? Quirks should be related to their parents quirks. Of course, there are the rare mutations, like eri and shigaraki. Those are rare though... meaning in 100 characters mentioned, that their shouldn't be 3... 3 out of 100 isn't really rare, it's more uncommon. it should be something like 1 in 100,000, if not rarer.

p.s. love this
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Finishes chapter 3, reads it will be 10 chapters at minimum... proceeds to look at the 73 other chapters and counting waiting for me... this is going to be great
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Maybe you already know about it but have you seen
Boku no hero: illegals The series is amazing I'm still waiting on the translations to see how it ends, but I figured you'd like it if you don't already know about it.
SpectacularSpidey chapter 48 . 10/7/2020
I KNEW something was up with bakugo! I fcking knew it.
ErisFootWorshipper chapter 48 . 10/3/2020