Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
Hercules8 chapter 20 . 5/6/2017
When Izuku ran and hugged Mina and say he was glad she was okay, just shows why he is a good person. I hope to see more fluff and to see Izuku to finally say 'I love you'! :)
Hercules8 chapter 19 . 5/6/2017
Thank you for updating! I still love this story! :3
AndiDuel chapter 21 . 5/6/2017
I hope Izuku says I love you to Mina, because sooner or later he might regret it. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLUS ULTRA! ! ! ! ! !
yeekit000 chapter 20 . 5/6/2017
Very very good.I loved your story from the start and I now adore the also helps that the story was well written and fluffy and diabet-sweet.*throws bag of motivation*
MIKE202303 chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
That was really good keep the chapters coming
Gh0st's buddy chapter 20 . 5/2/2017
Nice. Hopefully it will be Mina that notices Deku being taken as a prisoner instead of Ochako.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2017
Let's see Mina release a hell's fury got her boy!
GrandMasterHoneyBun chapter 20 . 4/29/2017
This will be my first review for this story.

I really love this story. I love what you're doing with the characters to. I don't mind at all that you're following canon. In fact I recommend you continue following canon, since I would definitely like to see what you do with later scenes.

I'll try to leave a review for every new chapter that comes out from now on.
TitaniumDragon22 chapter 20 . 4/29/2017
I love this fanfic so much! I just started reading it and I finally caught up!

(I'll put a spoiler alert just in case (not that I think I need it))

I can't wait for Izuku's reaction when they find out that they're gonna be living under the same roof!
Can't wait for the rest of this fic!
evolvelove chapter 20 . 4/29/2017
amazing cant say more... that was just awesome
i think mina is going to be a target at the field training arc, why? Because you write it :v
keep writing and evolve more!
do not worry about not being cannon your ideas fit just perfectly
Gh0st's buddy chapter 19 . 4/27/2017
Nice. I like the fact that you're re writing parts of the manga to fit the Mina x Deku relationship in.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
I know that a lot of chapters before this one were fluff pieces, but now I understand that they were supposed to be, what with how between Stain and the Mid-Terms is a real grace period. Now I'm really excited to see things pick up. Will you be playing around with the pass results maybe?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
Well, these fights just completely stepped into the mess pile for some of the students. Can't wait to see more:-)
NorthSouthGorem chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
Wait, what? There's a Boku no Hero LIGHT NOVEL?! Since when?!
evolvelove chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
I love you :v, but i just hope that next chapter will actually be about the camp arc, theres just so much to write in there, too much potential with your ability to write i think its gonna be one a bomb...
keep writing and evolve more!
Pdta: Am i seeing a possible make out moment? ill blow my mind if that happen ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »