Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
wildarms13 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
mwahahaha can't already wait for the reaction of the whole class after their announcement.. hope you update again soon author-san! thanks for the chapter
Nucleophile chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Aw cute! They're dating now.

Prose is noticeably better, probably due to all that writing lol.

Keep it up, and best of luck with that little thing you got going IRL.
-Nuke
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Very nice chapter. I'm interested in what you have plan for the next chapter. But I am pretty sure it will be great! :D
Karlos1234ify chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Sunday November 27, 2016.

Outstanding chapter. Uraraka might be slightly upset, if not a little jealous. Hopefully she might handle this revelation pretty good. Iida would be happy for Izuku. Bakugo could go either way.
He might blow things out of proportions. Or might not give a damn.
treyalexander63917 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Bakugou's reaction could go either way, he could have already figured it out but "just not give a rats ass that they're fucking now" or be surprised that"piece of shit Deku managed to find a bitch before him". His words, not mine LOL:). But still it would be pretty tough to figure out.
Luxraylover chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
It was an extremely good chapter that deserves a review of the same kind the if only I can produce one. I want to be as rigid I could be about it but it's such a fun chapter to read that I decided I would cute about this one so don't question my sanity on it.
I really liked it very much you know and although it started a bit gloomy all because Izuku was too much embarrassed to know how to react after the kiss Mina shared with him in that last chapter. I thought if it would create fraction between those two. But then Mina knew how to deal with Izuku so well and she could read his emotion even without knowing it herself. But before I get to that let me recount the part where she confessed her attraction of IZuku to her friends the whole interaction went excellently. I liked their characterizations and everyone of them played their part well in this case while I liked most the Tsuyu, the blunt but wise perceptive frog girl who depicted nicely.
I liked Micha's character too who loves Mina and all his other siblings and I'm sure the feeling is reciprocated. But even though like most big brothers who likes a playful banter with their younger sister but he's also considerate and a perfect example of one.
Then comes the date it was mostly everything I hoped for and that is not to say I predicted what's going to happen but I somehow feel content after feasting my eyes of the whole part. It started awkwardly as you expect with anything that is to do with Izuku except Hero business. But Mina managed to melt it away with her own bubbling attitude and boundless energy if any other girl would take Izuku's behavior during the beginning part of it as reluctance and would have misunderstood. But not Mina, she did really know him well enough to know how he's feeling and she compensated with her own limitless energy. She was able to relax him enough for him enjoy the date without over worrying the fears that was creeping up at his inside. She made him forget that this is a date that he was nervously anticipating and dreading at the same time so much so he felt paralyzed at times, the whole week he behaved awkwardly with her but Mina never brought it up she did the opposite she calmed him so he can enjoy her presence and enjoy the outing like she would do herself.
Eventually their date which was perfect and your writing is as astute as ever did a great job at pointing out smaller scale of details as the major events. Most of us believe the dates bout doing the bigger things like going to go to movies and afterwards dine at most expensive restaurants you find in the cities and offer flowers to your dates the most cliched way. But you showed with your writing of course it's about enjoying yourself and feeling comfortable with your intended one. You can go to arcades if you know the person would too and then you can show the things you like to this other person (Like Mina going to 'Shake' and letting Izuku know her favorite appetizers and deserts) so they can know you better after all that's how you learn of the ones you love, although playing twenty questions helps too but I prefer the winded road. You some time have to let the other person decide too so you get to know what they like (Mina letting Izuku decide on bookstores where they found out they share a similar tastes in Manga and comics) that only increase the bond you want to develop with the other person.
Then came the finisher in that garden I could find a whole bunch of cheesy romantic goofball like lines to describe it but I won't 'cause it was perfect I could never properly explain it with my words except I would let my emotions play it out for me which turned from excited to somber to melancholy and finally giddy to ...content.
This Date chapter felt like a raging tornado of different emotions there were couple of missing anger and irritations but I would those were good to be a miss.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter I was late with my review that is because before reading this one I wanted to read all the previous once and wanted to take my time with it so I can be ready with this chapter and hope fully I wouldn't have to do that next time 'cause since it's already six days past from your latest updater the next one shouldn't be too far away considering your writing schedule and hopefully you keep it up that way.
Well done and I shall expect more so much more.
Solace451 chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
This story is beyond phenomenal. Initially, I was skeptical about this story being good, but as I continued to read, I was more and more immersed. It makes me wish Mina was written as a main character rather than being relegated as a supporting one in the manga! Keep up the great work!
Devilslayer chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
GOOD LUCK TO IZINA (Izuku x Mina)
Q chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Thank you for another upload, just what I needed to see after a particularly difficult day. Your work is amazing, please keep it up and have a great thanksgiving!
Emperor of Performances chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
It finally happened. It finally happened!

This was an amazing chapter and the ending was just great. I loved every second of it. Seriously, fantastic job.

Now that they're dating I wonder who will they tell? I hope Kacchan finds out soon. It would be so funny and I can already imagine the response. My best guess he will try to find someone to date as soon as possible.
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
yesh!
*ニャー*
*meow*イーサンアミン*meow*
*MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Yes, they are dating! I am loving this story more and more with each new chapter! Keep it up! :3
wildarms13 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
wo0000000000000000000000!

alright, so first off, micha best bro.. and i mean BEST!, secondly.. too fluffy... ugh! been grinning like a madman here!.. loved the story, awesome chapter, best date ever, and mina's POV was just amazing.. now i can't seem to look at the manga again without having this pair up inline :D

now, when would the family introduction chapter come out? i'm really looking forward to micha meeting deku.. make it so he could see the badass moments of deku :D

PLUSSS ULTTTTRRAAAA!
Karlos1234ify chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Saturday 16.

That was amazing.
treyalexander63917 chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Okay this is just something I'm curious about. How would Izuku be so exhausted he would collapse from a game? Out of breath, yes, but collapse, really? Doesn't he exercise regularly (a person doesn't keep a body like Izuku's without a daily exercise routine) and went through a pretty harsh training regiment with Gran Torino for at least a week? Speaking of which, ever thought about Izuku and Mina deciding to exercise and train together once in a while?
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »