Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Canon free plots... awesome!
Q chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Awesome work, please keep it up!
Nucleophile chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
The amount of material you can put out over a month's time is absurd. Tell me your secret!

Anyway, held off on reviewing the past two and am glad I did, as many of the issues sorted themselves out!
Easily the strongest chapter thus far in terms of both storytelling and technical quality. Kudos to developing Izuku into a coherent individual. Most deku romances keep him in the blithering idiot stage, and the tale suffers accordingly. Nice stream of consciousness you've got going as well. Did wonders for the flow.

Two things you may want to think about moving forward:
-technical tip: less is more sometimes. Readers are intelligent. don't starve their spark with too little, nor insult it with too much. It's a rough balance so don't kill yourself over it. You're already decent as is.
- storytelling tip: watch your narrative. You're very detailed in your writing (the idea of Mina having trouble due to her horns was a great touch!), but sometimes it's too much and, frankly, pushes the POV you've established. My suggestion is to show not only thought, but body language. A ton of communication is nonverbal, so trust me- people will pick up on it and enjoy all the more.

Stay safe if you're in a rough part of the world, and thanks for the gesture! I'm sure it did not go unnoticed :)

-Nucleophile
Karlos1234ify chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Wednesday November 9, 2016.

I love this story.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
I am seriously loving this story! :D
Marx Avian II chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Really enjoying the story, amazing descriptive words and a logical storyline. Absolutely no complaints. Looking forward to future chapters.
Kraken-God chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Ok, now I know this may come a little late (and by the way you are an AMAZING writer) but I have started reading your Pokemon fics and I was looking at your speech on chap 4 of Loks dont Mater, and I can tell you that your bloody wright and I bloody agree with you "-"
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Oh my god, this chapter was AMAZING!

With Izuku and Mina playing that game, with that cool action scene,and seeing Izuku using for the One for All. Then Mina and Izuku heart to heart, that was all so amazing.

Please keep up the great work. Really want to read more of this story! :3
TheProtagonist1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Fic just started and i already love it!
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
The only fics ive read that are on par with this are Better Care by R95irth and Anything for You by Neko_Blossom, and those are both MomoRoki
*ニャー*
*meow*イーサンアミン*meow*
*MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Karlos1234ify chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Friday November 4, 2016.

Amazing chapter.
TheFlyingPriest chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
You've got a nice story going here. Deku feels pretty solid character-wise and Mina is what I imagined she would be like if she got more time in the manga. It'll be interesting to see how these two polar opposites get along, with Mina being so open and boisterous compared to Deku's shy personality and general awkwardness. That recipe makes for some funny moments, and a unique relationship when the time comes. Keep up the good work!
Quantum Plague chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
I love the details and uniqueness of this, please keep it up!
Noyb chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
What a classy birthday gift her brother had gotten her.

I'm disappointed that her (apparently game-playing) brother didn't get her a shirt referencing Pinky from 'Pac-Man.' Pinky from 'Pinky and the Brain' would have been acceptable too, but that's an American television show and thus probably not within his scope of knowledge.

barbershop quartet group with rhyming names.

Are barbershop quartets even a thing in Japan? I feel like your average Japanese kid wouldn't know about them unless they were majoring in music.

Fake edit: Google tells me that Japanese barbershop quartets exist, so I guess it's not inconceivable that Mina would know of the concept.
treyalexander63917 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
To be honest this is becoming one of my favorite My Hero Academia Fanfictions. The fact that you're showing this through Mina's as well as Deku's point of view is interesting and works for this kind of story. I have 2 questions though, will there be a love triangle between Deku, Mina and Ururaka(I know the main pairing is MinaDeku but will Ururaka's feelings be acknowledged in this story) and how long are you planning to make this story(Please past the Stain Arc)?
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »