Reviews for Awkward Energy - MinaDeku
AnimeWatcher1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
This seems like it's going to be an interesting story to follow. Course I'll be reading for the IzukuxMina interactions, I'll to see where you deviate from canon.
Emperor of Performances chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
The one thing I love most about this story is that you're taking the relationship slow. Most authors would just jump straight to the romance or say that Mina always had a crush on Izuku, but you don't do that! You are allowing it to develop in a rather natural pace. Well natural enough with someone like Mina.

This story looks like it can take a couple months to finish and I will read every chapter with great enjoyment. Please continue this until the biter end. Stories like these don't last more than five chapters and I'd hate to see you suddenly stop updating.
Karlos1234ify chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Sunday October 30, 2016.

Good progression.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
I enjoy this chapter. I love seeing Mina's point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Phantom Lord Shadow chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Awesome chapter! I love the characters Mina is so much more interesting in this still the lovable ball of energy as in canon but with more depth, well as much depth as you can make in 2 chapters. To which i must say is really impressive the amount you have developed the character in 2 chapters. Also as much as I love your story so far I much admit i might have, just slightly, came for the ship. I have my planks, hammers and nails for repairs and emergency raft and ice cream in case something goes wrong. Also tissues, lots and lots of tissues for all the tears! Of happiness or sadness is up to you (it better be happiness). Again i love what you have done can't wait for more.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This story looks good so far. I can't wait to read more! :)

I have recently started thinking about the idea of this pairing, and the more I think about it the more I like it.

I will also check out that story by SecondaryVulpine's Urban Ultra story. It sounds interesting!
Noyb chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This is some good stuff.

I, too, am pretty fond of Mina (though she isn't my favorite character-that honor goes to Izuku) and I wish Horikoshi would get to whatever he has planned for her.

Gonna post this over on AO3 as well?
nahmannahmannahman chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Nice work! Really like the fine touches you made with things like the effect of Recovery Girl's quirk on Izuku. Can't wait to see the next chapter! Thanks a lot for the shoutout as well!
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Monday October 24, 2016.

This is very interesting and a unique pairing.
Nucleophile chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Solid summary and fun concept. Mina pickings are slim indeed, so it's always nice when another work hits the pile. The Alien Quuen's lexicon is well-captured, and probably the story's strongest point. Technical style and pacing is OK as well. Author notes are redundant but hey, we all get excited when we push out good ol' chapter 1. All in all, a promising fic.

A few things to watch moving forward:
-review comma usage rules. Many sentences- especially your descriptions- could benefit from the improved grammar.
-you've got some pretty cool phrases scattered about (the one about rendering the night sky a dimmer switch in a disco club was my favorite), but don't be afraid to hold back on adjectives sometimes and let the story flow. Adding dialogue-heavy exchanges could also bolster the immersive experience.

Hope this helps and thanks for the fun. Good luck!
Scandinavian Sensation chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I really like this! The dialogue between Mina and Izuku seems pretty spot-on, and I could really see it playing out just like that. There really isn't a lot of Mina and Izuku romance out there, although, I really don't see much romance that isn't Bakugou and Izuku in all honesty, so I really liked this! Good work.
Emperor of Performances chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Best thing I have read in awhile. I love crack ships and you, oh great writer, have given me the courage to start writing my own crack ship of Izuku with another girl. So I thank you.

Seriously through, great story. A little rough around the edges fine tweaking on the writing here and there could work. Like add a metaphor or a simile here and there, but overall it's good.

Can't wait for more!