Reviews for Trick or Tainted Treats
Interstate2011 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Are the raccoon security guard and cat CEO (Mr. Hershey) of any normal color (if so, what color for Mr. Hershey?) or random like Sully, Kitty, and Squeaky for a few?
Interstate2011 chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
Pretty good story. Those monsters were beary bad... Aww, man, I can't think of any negative nouns that start with B and are not profane to say! (Alliteration, BTW.)
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
I really feel like a whole arc is starting with Sully and Kitty's relationship: beginning as more mellow and friendly, but maybe eventually becoming something a little more. Same thing with Squeaky and Gabriella. I do hope this sort of thing continues in your next Danger Rangers fanfiction.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
How interesting. The rescue was pretty short but at least it was successful. Hope there are more actions to come and nice story dude. This archive deserves more
RustyPete12 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Very good job, friend. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Well this sencario took an unexpected turn at the end. Anyways, nice bit of continuity with Sully and Kitty, makes me feel like Sully had a good reason to be overprotective for Kitty. Despite the fact Halloween is over, I'd appreciate it if you continue the story.
Random Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Sounds interesting and "tricky". Better they watch their step because this is just the beginning I can tell since 2 were now currently, MIA(Missing in Action)