Reviews for Memoirs of the Holy War (Archive)
Consort chapter 67 . 11/7/2018
Okay, it's a very good thing Riona can dodge because if there's one thing that's been drilled into me at this point, it's that you don't try to tank Reinhardt if you're a sword user or a fire mage. Or a lance user. Or axe user, really... Having him make a surprise appearance when I thought he was contained to Thracia 776 got a very 'It can't be... It can't BE... Ohhh, heck.' kind of reaction out of me.

Regardless, I've come to really like out resident Thunder's Fist a lot outside of the memes, although those certainly don't hurt my opinion of him. Very interested to see your/Riona's take on him, given your skill at storytelling. He was certainly charming in his Memoirs of the Lost appearance.

I'll be watching eagerly, as always!
Ghost of Magic chapter 67 . 11/6/2018
Well this should be interesting...Fiona getting captured by Reinhardt. Imagine Seliph going bat-s*** crazy knowing that Riona was captured.
Cyber Emblem chapter 67 . 11/6/2018
As usual, this was an enjoyable chapter, however...

You suddenly made several contraceptives jokes at Riona's expense. Then had her captured at the end of the chapter... why do I feel like I know where this is going? Then again, from what I've read of your work, your protagonists, for the most part don't act on their crushes until the journey's end, but... their parents broke that rule. So why do I feel that this will also be the time that the general rule is broken? I just feel that the dialogue of this chapter in particular and the ending was... suspect. I feel that at least SOME significant change is going to come about because of her capture, I'm calling it now. Whether it be between her and Seliph, or between the other characters.
The Incredible Muffin chapter 67 . 11/6/2018
Well, all these reunions were great. And is it weird that I find the Tirnanog group's casual reaction to assassination attempts hilarious? Also, because this is Fire Emblem and good things can't go on forever, we get a kidnapping. Great. Anyway, loved the chapter!
BlueBlade87 chapter 67 . 11/6/2018
Twilight twins~ nice name for the twins. Also hello Sara how have you been. Now on to the big thing, RINOA GOT KIDNAPPED! Now I need to know what's goanna happen to her, is she goanna meet Cyas, will Conall join her in her escape, same with Ishtar. But keep up the good work and I can't wait for more.
Ghost of Magic chapter 66 . 11/1/2018
This will not be a happy ending...I really hope that Ishtar does survive though.
BlueBlade87 chapter 66 . 10/31/2018
Man poor Ishtore, I really wanted him to live since he would have been great for getting Ishtar on the good guy's side. Also how dare we not get Lene's name dropped, I MUST HAVE MY DRAMA AND REVEALS! But this was great please keep up the great work and I can't wait for more!
The Incredible Muffin chapter 66 . 10/31/2018
Yet another Fire Emblem boss that I feel sympathy for. Gods, FE4/5 are just so dark and depressing. That opening tactic at the beginning of the battle was really clever. Ruthless, but I liked it! Also, nice Bohemian Rhapsody reference. I approve.
Cyberchao X chapter 65 . 10/12/2018
It's beautiful. Before long, we'll have the whole team together.

Also, Hestia. Love Hestia.
A Bad Person chapter 65 . 10/11/2018
This chapter must have hit every good note possible:

The parallels between the Child Hunts and the Loptyr hunts.

The Dew and Jamke revelations.

Darna and the foreshadowing regarding Ares there.

This chapter simply put, was beautiful. I look forward to the next as always!
Ghost of Magic chapter 65 . 10/10/2018
Legit, I can't wait to see the look on Ares's face when he sees Lachesis! Also yay family! And yay for Lewyn getting punched in the face!

Also props to Hestia for still being a badass wolf.
The Incredible Muffin chapter 65 . 10/10/2018
Dang, so much family... Also, Lewyn getting punched was great. Go Lachesis! Speaking of, that reunion between her and Diarmuid was heartwarming. The opposite, however, could be said of the almost-murder of those kids. Holy crap, that was traumatic, and I'm glad that Riona gave those jackasses a stern yelling-at.
BlueBlade87 chapter 65 . 10/10/2018
Ah the punch was great! Lewyn deserved it also Amnand, good to see your spirit. Now, where's Erin Lewyn. Also isn't Reinhardt over fighting Leif and co time wise at the moment. Also hi Lene and Ares how you guys been also you can just feel how shocked Ares was from hearing about Seliph from Rinoa. But I can't wait for more cause we might you save Ishtore, idk if you will but pleas keep up the good work. And have a gift.

Healer trainee
Innana
Weapon: Pain
Assist: Recover
Special: Still water balm
B skill: Renewl
C skill: Spd ploy
"I decided to heal the wounds left by my people, like lady Sara"
This was a spur of the moment thing to do as I feel like Innana would like to repay Rinoa and them for saving her and the others after a while.
Bob of the A chapter 64 . 10/2/2018
I read a while back that one of the original plans for Gen 2 backstory was that several of the moms were turned to stone by Veld (or whoever else can use the stone magic) and imprisoned under the Loptyr Cult's castle (sort of like Eyvel/Briggid's situation in Thracia 776). I don't have any confirmation on this, but it's more interesting than just leaving their fates up in the air.
Cyberchao X chapter 64 . 9/30/2018
Brilliant. And, yeah, forgot to mention how much I liked the little touch last chapter about Lewyn's condition.

And characters! Shannan finally joins up, with Patty, and we get a Lachesis back. And an Aideen.

I wonder how long it'll take Aideen or her children to figure out Patty's heritage?
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »