Reviews for Hold Your Head High
Love this fic I keep checking in and it’s always a good read
Yulisa chapter 14 . 11/7
your unfinished stories are like beautiful traps T_T
I hope u get inspiration for your Harry Potter stories again sometime :V theyre some of my favorites for the fandom
Please update, I love it
fighter61998 chapter 10 . 10/18
Harry telling them “You’re mine, nothing is changing that” is very sweet. A little stupid but she knows that. Lovely chapter! Love seeing them bonding.
fighter61998 chapter 9 . 10/18
I wasn’t expecting a poly relationship but I’m excited non the less. Two badass lovers for our hero. She deserves all the love.
fighter61998 chapter 7 . 10/17
Harry starting fan clubs no matter where she goes. What an icon.
fighter61998 chapter 5 . 10/17
Harry’s first relationship! I’m glad she got to have something and that they ended it on amicable terms.
fighter61998 chapter 3 . 10/17
I love that Harry is so violent and unimpressed with everyone. “Timid”? Harry don’t know her.
FaeGhostReader chapter 14 . 10/3
Moar pls
Shadow Eclipse chapter 14 . 9/25
love it
hope you still plan to update
Victoria Gauss chapter 14 . 9/12
I love this story so much! I really hope you decide to continue! D thanks for the epic story!
crimzon-haze chapter 14 . 8/11
Love re-reading this story. 3

Thanks for all of your work!
Amaya130 chapter 3 . 7/17
Ch 1 review
I love fanfics that love Blaise! he was such an interesting character, always wished he's had more screen time. hnn i wonder if he's endgame *holds chin* Also! supportive and angry Hermione, i feel her energy.

snarky Harry! the best harry! Loved her sassing Malfoy like that omg

Chp 2 review
Harry really does have the worst luck, her heat also is out to get her smh, poor girl. It's interesting how this Harry has almost negative feelings about Cedric, but i can see it really in this context so well. Was Tom Riddle an alpha? or a Beta...but by now he's all inhuman he probably doesn't even have an orientation. Are there any male omegas/female alphas? or are they just rarer?

chap 3 review
i reallly felt that fuck men mentality this chapter except fuck alphas tbh
Amaya130 chapter 2 . 7/17
OH GOD I'M SORRY, I POSTED A REVIEW TO THIS STORY IN CHAPTER 1 THAT WAS FOR ANOTHER STORY! MY BAD, I'M A SHAM! i will review properly on the 3rd chapter ;A;
Amaya130 chapter 1 . 7/17
okay first of all Hiruzen sir "rebellion for rebellions sake..." about Asuma is freaking a blind thing to say. He's rebelling because you're a bad father. OKay? okay...

ace!Danzo? that makes so much sense tbh

Okay, I know Danzo wouldn't think like this. But the information leak to Iwa wasn't happening on Kaito's watch, because he was...essentially lobotomized? just very specifically. Did Danzo just think it was happening some way he couldn't tell?

Also could this all have been avoided if Ensui had spoken about what had happened...that somehow he'd used a kinjutsu to swallow Kaito's bad emotions. oHhh can Ensui give it back? if he did that to Kaito what did swallowing Itachi's bad emotions do to him? I have...so many questions.

Okay Hiruzen being like if i fall asleep and never wake up no one can replace me musings is very bad, this old man is depressed. Not that i blame him, still GIVE NARUTO A FAMILY

lol Hiruzen thinking about him and his generation not doing what the founders taught them as being justified because it bettered Konoha, but thinking that Ensui wanting his team to yk be a whole, functioning, friendly group is "rebellion for rebellions sake"

Also! that phrase...makes so much sense as something he thinks if you consider how he let Danzo deal with the Uchiha in canon

"They'll never leave the war." this is depressing, truly damn