Reviews for Let Me Touch You For Awhile
Queen of the Weevils chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Great. Really enjoyed this. Would've been better if they had kissed, though. P
Kyraillion chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I had never even considered this paring before reading your fic... I like it. Nice story. There a couple of moments where I thought Legolas might have been a bit to forward, but I really like it. Good job! Make more.

Kyraillion
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aw, very cute!

Nice job.
ame chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
i know u got some bad reviews. here's a good one.

that was great although the make-out session didn't happen it still managed 2 have just the right amount of fluff. killer kewl!
Khitoutsu Hikutsa chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Eowyn's parents aren't dead, and her brother wasn't banished. And Eowyn is with someone, toward the end of the third book. I won't tell you who, and I'm not flaming you. I don't even know what a flame is, so oh well. I like the story, but it could of done with a kiss or two. I'm a hopeless romantic, can ya tell?
Mrs. Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Eowyn likes Aragorn! Legolas is married 2 me! Get it straight!
lady-blissxox chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I like it but they just met how can they discover thier feelings right away. I mean an hour after he met her he thinks he loves her. Ya know its really good, but it would have been loads more interesting if you had developed it more. Still I'm dying to know the rest!
Songbird1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I really enjoyed this story. It's nice to see what quiet, peaceful moments might have been like. A chance to share burden's with another, and have your fears put aside, if only for a moment. Very Good!

Songbird
Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Great story! Write more! Remember, EowynLegolaslove!
Seom chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
OH! How cute!
hori chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
nicely-written. i love the setting and the rising sun.

My only wish was that u had futher developed the fic.
In Dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This was so cute and very sweet. I think im falling for this couple lol. It would be cool if you could continues this, but if not its still really good.
Pandorasbox917 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
This was really cute! I hope that there is more !
Crypticelfdreamer Idril chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was really beautiful! Bravo!
Elfsheen chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
A bit out of character, but very sweet. I enjoyed it :)