Reviews for Dangerous Little Games
BratGirl1983 chapter 33 . 8/7
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 33 . 8/6
Oh shoot. What a cliffhanger! I'm a little sad that I'm now out of chapters to read. Your story is really good and I will patiently await the next chapter. Thank you for sharing!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 31 . 8/6
Oh, I have a bad feeling about this plan. Hope I'm wrong...
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 26 . 8/6
Oh oh! I feel like Lucius is not giving his intentions away as honestly as he is leading on... Will have to read on and see
Grahamgirl93 chapter 33 . 8/4
Ohhhh! So good... great little cliffhanger!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 9 . 8/2
Glad that she's got Draco fooled
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 3 . 8/2
I really like the beginning of this story, especially that Thorfinn already have decided that he doesn't like the current state before finding Hermione.
WHOOOPS THEY FINALLY FOUND OUT HAHAHA
Alytiger chapter 33 . 8/1
well shit
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 33 . 7/31
Ooh so Intense
Aid4 chapter 33 . 7/31
Hi! Thanks for the update! I hope that Thorfinn and Hermione can get out of this problem safe and sound, maybe if they make a deal of the liberty of Dolohov and Rabastan when everything change again, or maybe Dolohov and Rabastan have the intention of change of side. However, i really hope that you can update again soon!
Fanficfan826 chapter 33 . 7/31
Oh no! How did they find out? Or why are they so convinced?
Black Banshee chapter 33 . 7/31
On a scale of one to ten ?
Unless Dolohov and Lestrange suddenly decided to change sides, I'd say a solid minus five !
Chantal9 chapter 33 . 7/31
Uh-oh! It's all hitting the fan now! I wonder what they will do if Dolohov or LeStrange try to take or hurt Hermione. What will Thorfinn do to protect her if it comes to either or both of those things? Or maybe they won't do either, and if not. what will they do and why? Looking forward to finding out!
kimbclar chapter 33 . 7/31