Reviews for Mileven Ones
Explosive Ev chapter 2 . 5/1/2020
This one made me laugh! (In a good way.) I know this is a really old story, but it deserves more followers.
Explosive Ev chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Nice story! I like Mileven stuff too, I'm an avid Stranger Things fan. I'll give it a 9/10! Consider my interest piqued! You've got a new follower.
NetflixUser36912 chapter 3 . 12/24/2019
Hi good story
NetflixUser36912 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
The one thing you got wrong is Nancy. She wouldn’t say ‘you again’ to El unless she did something wrong which is extremely rare for her. But other than that this seems accurate.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 3 . 12/16/2018
Mike and El should always be together
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
This is an amazing story, please continue it if you have time/are able. I love this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
Mike just doesn't care. I love it! Protective!Mike is great! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2018
Aww! I love my otp. Your the best writer ever! This is awesome. I don't even know how to express this with words. The closest thing I can think of is this is awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2018
I loved Mike's rant about how the chief scares him!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2018
El: but we have missed
Mike, thinking:shit
Me: *laughed so hard I rolled off my bed
accounthasbeenabandoned123 chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
Ooooh I loved this one XD
accounthasbeenabandoned123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Pretty good, but no one learns Fur Elise that fast; not even someone like Eleven. I’ve been playing for about nine years and I just got it down.
Adam Ali chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
I think you need to express how each character reacts
Like when she said thanks you could have put
"Thanks!" She beamed at mike, feeling as though she's become an amazing pianist and will only perform to her true love
Hinny Romione Forever chapter 6 . 1/12/2018
AWWWWWWWW!AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1
Hinny Romione Forever chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
LOL! Idk he got what he deserved.( Broke arm and almost killed him in exchange for a few cuts) Want to watch a movie I'm tired. (Well? I wonder why?)