Reviews for First Hunt
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 4/1/2017
Aww. I love the ending. So freaking cute how they feel asleep on him.
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
I think I finally understand the "powers" thing now! Is it that Sam is psychic and jacob is that guy that got super strength? Amazing!
appletopine chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
finally caught up (ish) and omg yes this was adorable (this last chapter) good work
mckydstarlight chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
ABUDHNDIYGASIHUSAHOIASHOISYGOYSGSHY! HAPPY FEELS!
stargazer100 chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Oh my goodness, this story was so good and so adorable, especially the ending. It was great to follow them on their first hunt, and I loved seeing the brothers grow more comfortable with each other as it went on. Loved it so much!
Christine chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
The cuteness...it's to much *dies* lol anyway a great way to end the story! Always love getting notifications for them! ;)
esoulix chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Omigoodness!
Sammy using Dean's arm as a couch uwu it's just so perfect! And Dean's reaction reminds me of that feeling of quiet delight/pride when a small coot animal decides to make you their bed! You just never want to move because that sort of trust is so precious! And! Sammy being Protective Little Bro iz best. I love everything about this fic and I don't think I'll ever tire of Gentle Giant Dean... Great work as always and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment!
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Dorks is right and speaking of dorks, I'm sure you've seen the most recent gag reel teaser?
Christine chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Jacob had an iron nail! Aha! Very clever! I can only imagine Sam holding Jacob by his hoodie now XD
mckydstarlight chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Dean!
Wunjo chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Why am I not surprised that Dean has gone and bounced his head off the furniture lol! That guy sure gets thrown into a lot of walls, hopefully Sam and Jacob can lend a tiny hand and help him out.
Christine chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Dean! Oh my gooooooosh! Plus I hope you and your husband feel better soon! 3
appletopine chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
the flash back is very detialed and nice, but i have to say i was slightly disappointed that jacob had to run into a room (just like sam did) in order to actually accept his fate. also, why so much jacob pov? id personally like to see more from dean and sam but hey, its your story
Christine chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Poor Jacob ;-; I'm feeling the feels
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Oh Jacob. :( Has Jacob ever told Sam that he though he was over six feet tall when he first saw him? I bet he would get a kick out of that.