Reviews for Look at Me
Kamineko chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was sweet but.. hmpfh.. nope. If we are to stare at people who change their life I guess everyone would choose abused girl, living in a trailer, turned in film/music star. I guess its the sparkles that count.. _
Amber Dawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Usually, I absolutely do *not* read/buy into the entire 1xR pairing. I'm a yaoi girl. *poses cutely* .;. I'm also guilty of Relena-bashing, though I have stopped doing that to a point. At any rate, this is a well-written piece, very unique and interesting. This does say a lot about Relena's feelings, and I actually enjoyed reading this. (I'm going to be so dead if people read this review) But there *is* one correction I'd like to make. In your profile, you stated that 1xR was a *traditional* pairing. In all truth, m'lady, 1xR was not ment to exist, according to the people that did the storyline. But, that's a plus for fanfiction. All couples are possible. Anyway. Great job, hun. *poses again* Keep up the good work!
Gundam101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Damn. I never would have thought of something like that. Brings a whole new meaning to her. You REALLY should do more of these. :) I like it!
Lanen chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
*applause* awesome! I love how u tapped into her brain!
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Rather depressing life, if I were Relena, however this fic was extremely well written. Just like the one you wrote about Heero. You obviously have the skill to get into these characters minds, and portray (possibly) what they might be thinking. Wonderful.
Take a guess chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Hey that was pretty good Rashaka. I like the part when she thinks it's just Duo spinning in his chair. WEEE!
Nightheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Ooooh! I really really like this story! This was a great vignette! I like vighnetts and I think you captered the heart of it very well indeed. Nice work! Nightheart.
Mythica chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
I don't think that was angsty. No more than "Just Run Away". But writing from Relena's POV just *sounds* angsty. I think it was realistic and one of the better fics from her POV i've read in a long time. Sequel?
Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Wonderful! You captured Relena perfectly. Not only that but in this tiny 5kb piece you also managed to say a lot of on target things about the guys too. I particulary like the Wufei part. I am off to read some of your other fics now and can't wait till you post more in the future.
me chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
woah. That was really good too. Please do more with this view of yours. I'd love to read more fics like this. I think that you're being more true to the these two characters of the series that any other author I've ever read. WRITE MORE please.
Chibi Acky chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII! This is awesome! And I thought I was the only one that thought that Relena thought those thoughts! :P Sorry, I couldn't resist making a fool outta myself...
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
I liked it. I can't put my finger down on why but I do.
will o' the wisp chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
excellent. write a sequel.