Reviews for Tsunayoshi: Bringing Thoughts to Life
Natsuyuuki chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
interesting. well, for plot... how about Tsuna accidentally make a new organization (Mafia/Yakuza) that consist his future guardians who become ranks up members (namely Hibari, Ryohei, Takeshi, Hana, Haru and Kyoko also somehow Nagi). and his followers (namely Doffy and the Shinobi's) become his informants about Mafias and enforcers for security Namimori (that somehow become infamous to sanctuary of mafias retirement)(?)
all in all, this are good and can be great if you add some imagination in it. See ya! Good Luck!
MOTIVATIONRYOHEI chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
THE GRAMMAR IS EXTREMELY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL! YOU'VE IMPROVED YOUR WRITING BY AN EXTREME AMOUNT! I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU, AUTHOR!

PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP WRITING, YOU'RE EXTREMELY EXTREME AT IT!
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
Hope will update this so I will know when the rewrite new chapter is up.
D C JoKeR H S chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
8v8
OK... OvO
LucediDio chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
I like the idea of this story.
You're writing is not perfect but my writing used to be like that as well. You'll get better with time and experience and training.
I would like to help you but I don't have a Xbox and since I am German it wouldn't be very cheap to call each other over the phone. However there are other things like Skype that could be used to speak with each other.
But there's another problem as well: time zones! We live in different countries, so it would be very difficult to find a moment in which both of us have time to talk to each other. One of us would always be at work/school or sleeping.
Due to this I am unable to really help but I sincerely hope that you will find someone who can help.
thecatleader chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
Sooo your giving me permission to nag you about an update everyday... as much as I would like to bug you I have 75 stories to update myself
PhantomTuna99 chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
more! please! I loveeeee thissss
D C JoKeR H S chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
0w0 XD IT SOUNDS SO CUTE! XD
AND THAT POWER SOUNDS AWESOME! XD
THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! XD
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
well all you would have to do is wiki to get basic idea of their character like Itachi being serious yet a pacifist or Kakashi who is lazy and always 3 hours late for everything. Love the story so far though wish there was more chapters. I think he should bring in some sciency people to change their living situation or make the world more interesting. Maybe bring in Gilgamesh from fate stay night and he could be rich. Gilgamesh being Tsuna's creation would want Tsuna to wear expensive rich things.
fardosa548 chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Nice chapter
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Would you mind adding that I Betaed for you in this? I mean I did put a lot of time into it even if not all of it was useful to you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
thank you for continuing this story. Looking forward to more
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Very good
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I hope you write more of this it has alot of potential like turning the world into a new pirate age. Bringing items to real life that were in a game? Maybe even making a dungeon that was in a online game real and everyone goes hunting there. people would be surprised. He should also get a strong pet like a velociraptor or maybe the Zerg or maybe a pet Xenomorph Queen heh. Maybe he could make anime characters his flame guardians?
fireycloud chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
love the rewrite so far :)