Reviews for Just Run Away
KenRik chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love the story. I love the exchange. I love the subconscious' answers. I love it. It fits perfectly. Beautiful!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow. I'm impressed. If I didn't know you wrote "Building a Princess" too, I'd be surprised at how good this is. :)
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
The arguments are very interesting ansd poetically said. It's a nice fic (and I love the pairing, which spoils nothing). But it's strange to me to see an internal argument presented like dialog, the two persons aren't close enough about how I imagine an internal conflict, the transitions are brutal, it seems also like it's a case of schizophrenia and it seems strange.

But it's just about he form! The content of the fic is still good!
Sandry chapter 1 . 7/3/2004

Really incharacter.
Tonna Yuy chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
I really liked it!
Death Fairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
This is another great piece by you. Instead of "admitting" or "releasing" his feelings, he's arguing about them. You've expressed the conversation between his head and his heart beautifully. I myself have tried GW fanfiction many times, so I know how hard it is to take the characters and do something useful with them. Good job, as usual. _
Nin chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was REALLY good! Better than I want to know if I can post your fics in my archive! All of 'em! That would be so cool! n_n
fadedLily chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
thats kinda cute... however i think Relena bashing is funnier.
Shini chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
ooooooo! Good without being overly sappy, wow how *do* you do it?
Taboo chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Really, really amazing. I'm in deep envy. Don't worry, it takes forever for me to write,too. I hope to see more from you soon
Horuri chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
OOOOOOO! AAAAAAA! I'm in awe. That was sooooo good! It's going on my favorites too!
Lanen chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
AHHHH! SUGOI! That was remarkable! Like the Relena ficcy! Wai wai!
KSJ chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Hey,that was really good! I figured it was about time I got off my lazy butt and read some of your work - I am really honored and appreciative of the time and energy you have put into r&ring mine! I really liked the inner conflict in this one. I think you really got Heero's mind down solid. Keep writing!
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Beautifully written! I hope you write more. This wasn't overly sappy (although I enjoy sap), but he wasn't overly cruel either. Keep up the GREAT work.
Take a guess chapter 1 . 11/29/2000