Reviews for Elven Hero: The Rebellions Order
Ilamay chapter 9 . 9/30
OMG! WHAT! Didn't see this coming. Love it. But how are they gonna fight him. Now I'm really worry about Harry. Thanks for writing it. )
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 9/28
cool
AcadianProud chapter 9 . 9/25
Good chapter. I wonder what you have planned next.

Small Typo:
“Rod has demon blood flowing...” should probably be “Ron has demon blood flowing...”
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 9/25
I loved it please update more
Minight51 chapter 9 . 9/25
Sadistic manipulative old coot. That's all I have to say

(PS. Love the story can't wait for the next chapter)
Amazedby chapter 8 . 8/8
wow! the story is really amazing and I hope that you continue, but I think that being a submissive doesn’t make you stutter and maybe it would be better if at least Percy stops, even though its cute!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 8 . 7/12
I loved it please update more
littlesprout chapter 8 . 6/21
Loved it
blackangel150 chapter 8 . 6/20
Oh they know just wait till the start looking for them then you are in a world of pain simply minded bastards
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 6/20
cool
I'm so glad you posted another chapter. Hopefully you post again soon. I love this story and am glad about your mating choices. That couple will be soooo cute.
izzy fairchild chapter 1 . 6/9
theo x ron
I like their relationship to be what ron and hernione's isn't in this fic...energetic ron with a bookworm theo to ground him. And a loner theo with a more harry ron to make him do more that readas for an inheritance something different...Cute and energetic
AtulaSK1697 chapter 8 . 6/9
Dragon Inheritance and Lavender as a mate
Lostgurl09 chapter 8 . 5/25
Ron X Theo. Dragon inheritance like his brothers.
Phoenix3Guardian chapter 8 . 5/14
Ron x Theo or Ron x Lucius would be cool with him being submissive in both case. Also, it could you make it so he has a dragon inheritance so he an fit in with brothers even though they aren't technically brothers.