Reviews for Elven Hero: The Rebellions Order
izzy fairchild chapter 1 . 6/9
theo x ron
I like their relationship to be what ron and hernione's isn't in this fic...energetic ron with a bookworm theo to ground him. And a loner theo with a more harry ron to make him do more that readas for an inheritance something different...Cute and energetic
AtulaSK1697 chapter 8 . 6/9
Dragon Inheritance and Lavender as a mate
Lostgurl09 chapter 8 . 5/25
Ron X Theo. Dragon inheritance like his brothers.
Phoenix3Guardian chapter 8 . 5/14
Ron x Theo or Ron x Lucius would be cool with him being submissive in both case. Also, it could you make it so he has a dragon inheritance so he an fit in with brothers even though they aren't technically brothers.
vgriffin4 chapter 8 . 3/2
Let Ron follow with his brothers, Dragon inheritance. As for a mate, I think someone who would rile both Molly and Hermione. Say Lusius or perhaps Severus or maybe even both. Just make it someone who will really put a spanner in the mix. As long as Molly and Hermione get theirs. I would also think the three of them should face trail as its an unforgivable and they should pay. Great story I find the way you write quite exciting. I have no problem following along, plus yes sometimes there is a misspelled word but if your actually reading it doesn't matter. Can't wait for an update, keep going its really good.
Chris Darkheart chapter 8 . 2/26
theoxron,
dragon demon
denvitadroppen chapter 8 . 2/25
Would be fun to see a Ron x Lucius shipping :) Havent seen one of those before... And he is a sub-dragon I think.
Jokul Frosti chapter 8 . 2/23
Theo x Ron, Elf inheritance.
Brit Bay chapter 8 . 2/23
Theo x Sub Demon Ron or Cedric x Luna x Sub Demon Ron (most or only Sub)
Brit Bay chapter 8 . 2/23
Theo x Sub Demon Ron or Cedric x Luna x Sub Demon Ron (most or only Sub)
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 2/21
Angel Ron and Theo x Ron
Born2Ship chapter 8 . 2/21
Ron x Theo and Siren is my vote mostly Ron x Theo
Sub Ron with a elf inheritance and Theo
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 8 . 2/21
Luna/Ron/Cedric with Ron being the most submissive. Or if you want Ron to be dominate I think Ron/Cormac.

Inheritance wise, I thimk Ron should be a vampire.
iloveanimeandmanga2000 chapter 8 . 2/20