Reviews for Firewhiskey Nights
Lasley1592 chapter 15 . 4/4
I really appreciate this new update, good as always:)
stylesgurl chapter 15 . 4/4
ROFL bloody brilliant. I hope you continue this story. Everyone keeps looking at me like I'm crazy due to all the giggling
stylesgurl chapter 12 . 4/4
Well a few chapters I thought I had fallen in love with your weird potentially autistic Antonin and every interaction with him leaves me giggling. I want Hermione to create a triad with these 2 because Antonin and Hermione need each other and obviously Thorfinn is awesome to.
MaddieHatter150 chapter 15 . 3/6
I know I have asked you to update a lot of stories recently, and I know there is only a certain amount of time in a day, and even less time in a day that you have free to write, but yet again, I have fallen in love with one of your stories. I’ve fallen in love and I need more than I already have, because apparently I’m selfish. So, if you wonder what to update next, then maybe think about updating this. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? I love how all of your stories are written in the same style, and a few have the same pairing, but every single one is unique. And you keep seeing new ideas and coming up with new ideas. I would never be able to write and continue to update so many stories. So I just want to thank you for that. I really appreciate all you do and all of your stories. I don’t know if I’ve yet read one of them and not liked it. So just thank you again, and just maybe keep this one in mind next time you write?
bournespeed chapter 15 . 2/11
This is bloody brilliant
Leticia20Paixo chapter 15 . 1/23
Um trouxa colocando medo em dolohov kkkkkkkk show! Continua, tá muito bom! S2
tangled2214 chapter 14 . 1/4
One of my favorite stories! Just did another read through for the 5th or 6th times! I love her parents and Harry too!

Keep staying safe and healthy! I enjoy every update to all your stories.
Blackdog90 chapter 15 . 12/28/2021
Aww, poor Antonin lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
mimisemily chapter 15 . 11/25/2021
Love this story more than I can say! It so good! I love your writing !
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2021
I was cackling all through the rest of the chapter when he dad hauled Antonin out to the shed. I hope your muse turns her eye to this story again soon, I can't wait to see what happens next! Tysm for all of your lovely works!
R0ckerbaby chapter 15 . 10/5/2021
This chapter was everything.
Hp-GG-TW lover chapter 15 . 10/2/2021
Love love love this story. Please please please update soon!
Jane chapter 15 . 9/16/2021
Please have Antonio and Luna meet up that would be amazing. Even better then thinking about Snape trying to teach her how to brew potions.
amk41196 chapter 15 . 9/17/2021
Please update... Really love all your works.. Stay safe
Fruitloops2.0 chapter 15 . 8/31/2021
Gods, this story is absolutely amazing! It just gets better and better every time! I can't wait to read what happens next with Hermione and Thorfinn's attempts at having a baby, and Antonin's crazy ideas and boundary issues. If Toshka isn't careful Thorfinn might just drop him at St, Mungo's to be tested and declared legally as being atleast partially if not completely insane!
2,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »