Reviews for Between crumpled sheets
Castle messy I doubt it
The-KLF chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Cute first fight! haha!
elisha-am chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Ugh, who could say no to domestic Caskett? This is lovely and sweet,yet still so realistic.(btw, I so wanna tell Kate that I bet half of the population who own a bed don't make their bed every morning, me one of them, lol.)
Thanks for the writing.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Awwww I love this! Awesome story, I especially love the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Honestly Kate just seemed like such a bitch in this and Castle being messy was way OCC. Wish you would have stuck to the prompt instead of using this an excuse for Castle to get treated like crap yet again.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Very OOC. His bedroom in show was always weirdly perfect. Which makes sense considering its open to his office, which is open to the living room. Not a lot of privacy in using bookshelves for walls.
Tercay chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Fun story I love the jump in time at the end.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Ha! I love this. I can SO see it happening. lol
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
You made me laugh so much! Especially since one of my children is just such a bed slob - I insist that she make it, I help her make it, and within an hour it looks like a rat's nest again, with sheets balled up, bunched up blankets, dirty laundry, crumpled homework papers, and "where are the earbuds for my phone, Mom?"
jennkyle chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Great job
wendykw chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
(Kate would hate my bed.) I liked that he followed thru for 40 years of marriage.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
So excited to see a new story from you and loved it.
Norman01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I really liked this. So sweet.
MsNYC chapter 1 . 10/26/2016